Gonadil F
hi i am a female trying to conceive. i have been prescribed gonadil f tablet by m doctor . she says this helps in conceiving but the prescription of this medicine says that it is suitable for males . i am very confused either it can be taken by females or not for conception purpose. please guide about this problem.
Gonadil F contains Herbal extract/vitamin/minerals or general health vitality of male patients. It is not recommended or contraindicated in women and children. You should take a second opinion from a fertility expert before taking it.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.