Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Good discharge?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Good discharge?

Hi ladies-
This is my second round of clomid. Naturally I dont ovulate. My first round was effective felt stuff I never have before (cramps, discharge ect) My question is:
                                          Is thick or thin discharge good for ttc? Can lil swimmers swim up  my stream if its thick?

Mine has been thick, any way to thin it out (if thats the best)? I seen conversations about Robitussin but dont understand it. HELP ! ! !
I have taken Clomid for years now and they say ( & i know for myself) that clomid actually lessens the amount of mucus you have, they say that if you take something like Robitusson (cough/cold syrup) as it increases mucus, which thins it and makes it easier for the sperm to swim upstream.
Try preseed... it's a sperm friend lub.  It helps the little swimmers swim better to their destination.
If you try the Preseed, be care and use less then it says to use!  I used the recommended dosage and it took the feeling away for me and DH.  We just use it as a lube if needed for dryness

Good Luck

SSBD
Thanks Ladies ! !
Hi honey what you need it robitussin cough syrup with the only ingredient as (guafinesin).yountake a spoonful morning and night starting when you take the last clomid pill and stop as soon as you ovulate.it really helped to thin my CM.I also took it along with a glass of grapefruit juice every morning it helps too.drink plenty of water on clomid as its more beneficial.You could try vitamin b6 it helps to lenghten you luteal phase.dont take any decongestants or anthihistamines when on clomid as they can dry CM also.Hope i was of help honey Bev xx