Good tube vs bad tube
I have had 2 ectopic pregnancies and recently had my tubes tested to find I have one good tube and one bad tube.  The doctor did not give any suggestions whether to have the bad tube removed or cleaned.  He basically told me to try to get pregnant (which I have no problem doing) and when I do to come in and they will track my pregnancy until they find out whether it is ectopic or not.  It sounds pretty risky just trying and then waiting to see if I will be heading in for surgery or if it was successful.  What are my options here? Should I have the bad tube removed first or should I just try and see what happens?  Is there any way to higher my chances of getting pregnant with my good tube versus my bad?  
The only way I can think of that could help you get pregnant from your "good" side, would be to have an ultrasound every month to see where the dominant follicle is. If it's on the "bad" side, use protection that month (or abstain), and if it's on the good side, go for it and try to get pregnant. Good luck!