Got a BFP but the line is light pink and I'm 14 dpo...not a good sign huh?
Hi girls..
I tested last night at 1:00 in the morning as I couldn't sleep and I got a BFP but it was light pink...definitely not as dark as the control line...I used a First Response test... I was 14 dpo...Isn't that a bad sign that the line didn't come up dark pink since I'm already 15 dpo now?  I'll try to take a pic and post it to my profile...
It could just be that there was not a lot of HCG in the sample but a line is a line.  SO I guess I can say CONGRATS!  If you are unsure call your dr to get a blood preg test or take another test and see how that one comes out.
With a pregnancy test, the line does not need to match the control line at all. A line is a line with an hpt. The matching lines only applies to OPKs.

Congrats! You're pregnant!!!
I agree with the others! A line is a line...doesn't matter how dark it is! Congratulations!!!
congrats! How exciting!!!
Thanks girls for the feedback...I was just thinking that by this time in the cycle, the control line should be dark!

Sue...Happy Bday!
That is awesome news.  Wow that didn't take long at all.  HPTs are typically not very dark, even when you take them much later.  Wow that is wonderful news.  Hopefully it is a sign of good things to come for the rest of us.  

My u/s is on saturday and hopefully IUI will be one day next week.  I wouldn't want you to have to go through a pg without me :)

Congrats!!
Tanker..
Yes, you have to get a BFP to make this complete! ha ha...What's sad is that with my history of miscarriages, I can't even get excited...They want me to come get a Beta on Tuesday since I'm still out of town and I just don't want to go as I'm so used to bad news... I have no pregnancy symptoms which I don't think I had with Sofia until week 8 but still, I just can't get excited at all....Isn't that sad!  
I'm still trying to take a pic of my test so you can see...check back in a little while and hopefully I can get one on here..
ok check out the pic I posted on my profile..doesn't the line look too lite?
Are you crazy?? That's a GREAT line! Congrats to you :D
Congrats, a line is a line have a healthy nine months