Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Got period, husband has vasectomy,pregnancy possible???
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Got period, husband has vasectomy,pregnancy possible???

My husband had a Vasectomy 4yrs.ago. & whent to all follow up app. I had a short period start to finish 15 days ago. I have spent the last week with waves of nausea, my breasts are sore,&full,sore nipples & I have gained 10 unexplained pounds. What are the chances that I might be pregnant? I have three already plus his 2.I cant suck in my belly I feel full and heavy. I did a pee test just before I got my period & it was negative, I talked to my GP and he said to do 1 with very concintrated pee. I am freaking out. Has anyone had similar experiances??? Help!!!
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
130384_tn?1221596627
With your DH having gone to all of his follow-up appointments, I'm sure your chances are close to zilch.  Especially with a negative hpt.

I agree though, take another hpt using FMU.  If still negative then you might just be sick (cold/flu) and right now is that special time of year for packing on a few extra pounds.  :-)

Good luck!!
Blank
I would retest with first morning pee. Usually its the most concentrated. The chance is slim, but I have heard of it happening before. Guess some things are just meant to be. LOL.
Blank
this post is a few years old now but im just wondering what happened. Im 30 with 2 children and my husband had a vasectomy 5 years ago, i've always been regular with my cycle but since august ive been a bit messed up, i came on on the 6th august and had my normal 5 days till the 10th, i should of then been due on the 3rd sep but did not come on till the 8th (which has never happened before) i then came on 7 days early in oct and was only on for 4 days and now this month i came on a day early and was only on for 3 days came off then 2 days later im having light spotting, i just dont understand whats happing and to top it off in september i was having weird things happen for example..... the full month of sep my boobs were so sore it even hurt to wear a bra, i broke out in masses of spots (that i never suffer with), my hair was a matted greasy mess and i still to this day feel bloated all the time, ive not had any sickness just feeling sick. I just would like a explanation as to what is going on with my body, i know im not pregnant (as my hubby had snip and im having periods) could someone please tell me they have felt this crap before and got over it.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...