Aa
A
A
Close
Gotten pregnant with no EWCM????
Have any of you successfully gotten pregnant without having any EWCM? I have mucus just not EWCM. I've read Robitussin helps thin mucus out. Any Feedback?

Thanks so much
Cancel
7 Answers
Page 1 of 1
184622 tn?1258559967
I have a problem with that, so we used preseed this month and I got my first BFP in 5 years!  

http://www.preseed.com/
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
121828 tn?1333468091
I have heard the Robitussin theory to work, also the Preseed.  It is very important to have the mucus to swoop the spermies up to the egg.  

Baboo-Do you really think it may have been the preseed??
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
184622 tn?1258559967
I really think between the preseed and the monitor, that is what sealed the deal. We found preseed about two months ago, but I haven't ovulated but once since we got it.  That was the only thing we have done differently.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thanks for the info. i am alittle nervous to try Robitussin and preseed both incase it has side effects for the fetus/baby.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
robitussin does work, however there is a certain robitussin to use. there is lots of information on the web site about it. Also a friend of mine that is trying her husband was advised he has thick sperm which can also make it harder and he was advised by the Dr to take the robitussin as well due to it will also thin his sperm..

hope this helps....

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
178239 tn?1277409091
Preseed is perfectly safe. It is a lubricant that mimics fertile cm. I, fortunately don't have a prob w/cm, so I haven't tried it yet. But, from the strong testimony here on bfps w/1st use of it, I may try it anyway. Nickey1 ttc for yrs and got bfp 1st time using it, too. I'm starting to think there's something to it :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
194033 tn?1230787005
I used Preseed this cycle and got a BFP. I have 2 little boys as well, but i never noticed any EWCM, so i am assuming you dont need it to get pregnant, but it definitely helps.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410902486