Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Grapefruit juice for CM Works Wonders for me!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Grapefruit juice for CM Works Wonders for me!

I wanted to share my experience with grapefruit juice.  I always LOVED grapefruit juice but I stopped drinking it over the years because of the carbs.  Well, when I was younger I drank it all the time and I never had a problem with getting wet and thought that because I got older was the reason I had less CM.  Or that I'm approaching the change of life (yeah, I'm 37 LOL).  

But I started drinking it again and drank about a 64oz bottle over about 4 days.  I must say, I have much more CM this month.  Yesterday on CD9 it was like egg white and actually stretched almost two inches.  I usually have very little CM and it's still not a whole lot but that's the first time it ever stretched and I'm not even near ovulation. But then again I don't know, I got a questionable positive OPK on CD5 and CD6 and no way do I ovulate that early (normally CD14).  

I don't think I'm ordering the Pre-seed this month!!  
Related Discussions
  • mucinex (3 replies):
    Does Mucinex help thin your cervical mucus like the Robi...[more]
  • grapefruit juice/robitussin/preseed (4 replies):
    Can someone tell me how much and when to take the grapef...[more]
  • Clomid (4 replies):
    I have been taking clomid 100 mg for 2 months days 5-9 m...[more]
  • No cm (3 replies):
    I have been charting and using opk sticks.for the last t...[more]
  • Juice (7 replies):
    I know that when I start giving my baby juice it's suppo...[more]
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Awesome!  I'll have to try that.  I love the taste of grapefruit juice anyway, lol.  That'd be great if it helped.
Blank
Any particular brand of grapefruit juice or is it just grapefruit juice period? Ruby red regular or what??????
Blank
162784_tn?1227299650
Actually it was just the store brand unsweetened regular.  I don't like the ruby red, it's a little too sweet for me.  Not sure if that would make a difference though.  The bad part is I didn't drink as much water as I normally would during this time, mainly the juice.  The green tea didn't seem to help so I stopped that this month.

Good luck!
Blank
unsweetened huh? I will definitely try it, I wonder will it give the same effect iof you are just eating the regular grapefruit.s I will give it a try the juice drinking and let you know if I get the same results.

Best wishes to you as well
Blank
166219_tn?1267490838
THanks.  Thought I had problems with CM last month...didnt notice any at all, but usually do.
If BD tonight doesnt do the trick GRAPEFRUIT JUICE it is next month I had read about it online and Robitussin but the side effect of robitussin stopped me from going that route.  Baby dust to you
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...