HCG levels: Twins?
I had 19 eggs retrieved on 4/5/09 and 2 great zygotes put back in on 4/8/09.  

I have been on progesterone shots but get to start suppositories today.  We're pregnant.

My HCG level on Tuesday was 200.222 and then on Thursday my level was 621.1  Is this high enough to be twins or is it more likely to be a singleton?

Anybody out there want to share their numbers?
Oh I don't think it's high enough for twins.   For twins in general the hcg is like over 600 when you get the blood test.   But congratulation!!!

I have a singleton...i don't remember the 2nd hcg level but the first one was about 192.
I'm 9 weeks pregnant and here were my levels!  I can only remember the first two: 12dpo:  114     15 dpo: 1440  I think the most important thing is that it more than doubles if you have twins.  Check out this website to help you with your levels!

http://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Twin

Best of luck!  

I have g/g twins and a 18 month old dd and here are my levels for each pregnancy:

With my singelton pregnancy: At 10 days post 5 day blastocyst transfer (10dp5dt) my HCG was 60 and then it was around 140 two days later (can't remember the exact number on the second one).

With my twin pregnancy: At 10dp5dt my HCG was 246 and at 13dp5dt my HCG was 2,304.

So, when comparing your numbers to mine, I think it is possible you could very well be having twins but you also could be having a singleton. A lot depends on when the embryos implanted.

Good luck and if you are pregnant with twins, we have a Twins Forum here on MedHelp.

~Trudi

Your numbers were very, very similar to mine and like Yvette, i too was pregnant w/a singleton.  Congrats on your pregnancy!
my singleton the numbers tripled
first set of twins numbers were lower than her and doubled
second set of twins numbers were higher from the get go and more than doubled (they were 92 on day 9
I was am so excited..had our first beta today 8/13 226...woot we are gregnant. Go for second on sat. We also had a successful birth oct 2007 and my first beata for her was 126. So our IVF doc says maybe more then one in there this time. We also have a 21 year old and her hubby are expecting there first(omg im gonna me a grammy lol) in Nov. They got preg the day I came home from My 4th IVF attempt. and we also have 17 yr old twin girls  and and 18 yr old son that was killed Aug 21 2008, 4 weeks after his 18th by a high speed driver. No we didnt start doing IVF again just because of his death...we had decided as a family before his death and thought what a wonderful way to celebrate his life then to continue what we all had decided together. Thank you god for such a wonderful blessing! (The 4 oldest are from my 1st marriage and the IVF babies are part of my second. The first ivf baby is my husbands first biological child) I am so blessed with him. He doesnt treat any of them any different from his bio own...im so lucky! Ok im done babbling. He is no back in afganistan. We did the IVF cycle while he was home on leave for 2 weeks after being gone fro 6 months...he just left on Mon 8/10 to go back for another 6 months then he is home for good and we are off to another duty station..wheeeee lol..ok NOW im done babbling LOL