Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
HCG levels after IVF with donor eggs

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

HCG levels after IVF with donor eggs

I'm currently 9dp3dt of an 8 cell and a 5 cell embryo that I was blessed to receive using donor eggs.  I've had minor pregnancy symptoms.  I've used hpt's for the past few mornings with negatives on all of them.  My post transfer blood work is due on Wednesday.  Yesterday the anxiety and stress was getting the best of me so my family doctor agreed to do an early HCG on me.  It came back at 7.51.  I know that this is a very low number, but I'm happy to have a number!  My family doctor said that was an okay number for no further along than I am.  What do you all that have been through this think?  Is there any chance that this is a viable pregnancy?  I just thought that the numbers would be higher since I was using embryos.  Any advice is greatly appreciated!!
The embryo is only 12 days old, and might have implanted as recently as two days ago or even yesterday.  A reading of 7 is OK this early.  Try to relax.