HELP- Does this mean I can't have kids? ER visit with BAD news
I took Clomid 50 mg for the first time because I stopped all ovulation. Well at day 11 I had 2 follicles on both ovaries measuring 2cm which was great at they were excited by day 14 it would be perfect size and then day 24 progesteron was 40.8... another awesome... was feeling pregnant got a faint posititve.... Ended up in the ER tonight day 30 due to major back and abdomonal pain... on my left ovary I have a cyst needing to be surgically removed due to it being 6.2x4.8x2.3 cm and on the right it's still 1.4cm.... these should desolve when fertilization doesn't occur... well mine decided to just get huge and stay huge... I doubt they will put me back on clomid and I just have this horrible feeling this means say goodbye to having kids.... they biggest dream i've ever had... Help someone... has anyone had something like this and had surgery and dr tried again and everything worked or something? I'm just devestate.
No Hun it don't same happen to me  on my second round of clomid and the first girl I have a cysts on both of my ovaries due to the reaction of clomid but In a couple of months they went away and I think with this round there back ugghhhh like I told him more if they did but your good Hun u can
this is a natural side effect that is one reason they do ultra sounds before ladies next rounds bbecause they can get them. you are not out..  GL./
So I talked to my OB and she said they didn't do any blood HCG test and that there is still a chance I'm pregnant, I am a day away from being due and nothing, she said an ultrasound wouldn't be able to show a pregnancy yet since I wouldn't even technically be 4 weeks. She also said that my endometrial stripe was thick so it was a good sign. So she said until I start to bleed don't count pregnancy out. She said my test results for everything else were so great so she said wait...