Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
HELP- ovulation test line- does this mean I am ovulating

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

I just took an Answer Ovulation Test and part of my test line looks as dark as the control line but the other half of the line is kinda not as dark a purple?  It says if the line is as dark or darker but that is the problem it looks like half the line is as dark but the other half isn't?????

How do I determine if the test is telling me that I am ovulating or if maybe I am getting close.  Any help- is greatly appreciated.  
That sounds like a positive to me.  I used the Answer brand one  month and had the same thing happen.  Somewhere on the internet, I saw an FAQ on this brand and it said that as long as a portion of the test line is as dark or darker than the control line, it should be considered a positive.  Are you doing BBT as well?  That would help you confirm O.  Regardless, I'd definitely start the BD if you haven't already.  Maybe try taking another one tomorrow and if the line gets lighter, then you know you've already had your surge.  Good luck!
Thanks so much.  I have been using them and have had that happened but just ignored it and thought it was a negative.  I wish they would just make these things easier to read.  Thank goodness for this forum or I would go nutsy.
OK- question- I have taken ovulation test on the 14, 15, and today.  My test line is really weird.  The line isn't as dark as the reference line but it hasn't gotten lighter than the previous days.  Today I took one and again half of the line was as dark as the control line and this afternoon I have had pain off and on on my lower left side.  What are your thoughts?
there  is no first line on the test only a dark line,doe this mean i am ovulating!? We Want a BABY <3