Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
HELP I need some answers!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

HELP I need some answers!

Okay things arent matching up.  Like I said before, I have a 2 year old daughter and I am experiencing my 2nd miscarriage.  I had a D&C to remove the 9 week gestation( 1st miscarriage).  They sent it out for lab work and my Doc called me and said that the fetus had Hydrops Villi. Im an ultrasound tech so i know a little about that, however i really didnt do much research after I found out.  Now with my second miscarriage underway, im researching more and hydrops villi goes with a molar pregnancy, my baby had a heartbeat, a molar pregnancy is not a "live" pregnancy so it was NOT a molar pregnancy.  So hears my question.  My friend who is a tech at a high risk OB facility said I need to get checked for factor V.  Because this last pregnany did not develop, only my sac.  I have an enlarged spleen, and i have Med sponge kidneys that are highly vascular and she said that could be a reason why they baby was not able to implant into my UT and why I lost the first one at 9 wks.  Do you think my old Doc had the wrong test results from my first miscarriage and i could actually have factor V or am I confused somewhere along the line??