Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
HELP PLEASE

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

HELP PLEASE

I WAS ON CLOMID 50 MG AND FOLLISTIM 75IUI FOR 5 DAYS THEN 100 IUI FOLLISTIM FOR 6 DAYS I HAVE THE TRIGGER ON THE DAY 11.AT THE TIME I HAVE 2 GOOD SIZE FOLLICLES 2 20MM AND 2 18MM AND NOTHING HAPPEN.I REALLY WANT A BABY CANT SOMEONE SHARE THEIR EXPERIENCE PLEASE
Yaz may have side effects like weight gain in some women which may not be desirable in patients of PCOS.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.