HELPPPP!!!!!!
I am 3 months into my pregnancy but I don't know who the daddy is I slept with one guy on february 14 and my due date is november 22 can he be the dad? Oh and I have very irregular periods so I never got my period at all this year please help.
Hello there,
I may be able to confirm, the correct answer for your question only after a medical evaluation. Since your expected date of delivery is 9 months and 7 days after your last intercourse it could be possible that the guy you slept with on 14th feb is the father of the unborn child. An ultrasound scan can help detect how many weeks you have crossed into the pregnancy. To find out for certain who the father of your baby is you will have to wait till the baby is born. Blood samples taken from the mother, baby and the man thought to be the baby's biological father can be tested for DNA fingerprinting and  can prove about who is the father. Do visit your physician and discuss your concerns. Keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!