HSG, myomectomy etc
So I had myomectomy May 17th . 3 months later I am ttc.however had hsg and it showed some uterine leakage of the contrast. Also doc wasnt able to get get contrast to go up tubes. He said he cant say for sure if they are blocked but they appear to be. Has anyone had leakage from the uterine wall during hsg . Could my uterus still be healing after myomectomy ? will it require surgery to heal ? I see my doc next week to discuss. My mind is just all over the place. can embryos be places in uterus after leakage was shown during hsg ? could the hsg test be invalid in some way and maybe my tubes are not blocked. Lady at work said if contrast did not go up then there is a chance test is invalid. Any experience ? thoughts ?
Hi Tracy - I had a myomectomy in December 2010.  I did not do an HSG afterwards, but I did have a post op examination.  I didn't experience anything like that and I'm sorry I don't have anything to contribute to help.  I would definitely ask if you can repeat the test.  As far as you uterus still healing, its my understanding 3 months is sufficient time for it to heal. I had an embryo transfer in March, 3 months after Myomectomy, unfortunately it ended in a chemical pregnancy but my RE did tell me it was healed.  
I hope everything works out well for you, good luck to you.