Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
HSG

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

HSG

Hello Ladies,

About 13 years ago I had an etopic pregnacy from that one of my tubes were removed. I had been ttc to conceive
on and off since then. My sister recommended this doctor (they called him the baby doc, lol) so I went to him . On
June 10th of this year I had a laproscopy and HSG done. The results was I had only one tube (which I already knew) , a cycts and some endo . The one tube I have the dye went through it but he indicated that it move very slowly in addition he said my fibria was damage. He recommended In vitro for pregnancy. Well I do not have 10,000-15,000 dollars sitting in the bank for that.
Now here is the exciting part today August 9th is the second day of my missed period. My cycles are pretty regular
and I have had two since my surgery. Finger cross..I just know this is it.
Anyone have a situation like mine that turn out successful?
Two months after my HSG I did get pregnant naturally. Good luck!