HSG
HELLO EVERYONE I AM NEW ON  HERE...I HAD A TR LAST MARCH 2012. WE STARTED TTC IN MAY 2012, STILL NOT PREGGO SO WE DECIDED TO DO AN HSG ON JANUARY 30, 2013 WELL IT DID HURT..I CRIED DUE TO THE SPECUM HAD TO STAY IN WHILE MY OBGYN PERFORMED THE HSG...I DID NOT LIKE THE FACT THAT THE DYE HURTED ME AS IT WENT THRU...BUT THANK GOD IT WENT THROUGH SO QUICKLY AND SPILLED OUT...BOTH TUBES ARE OPEN...SO WE DID NOT BD ON THE DAY OF MY HSG..WE BD THE NEXT DAY SO NOW I FEEL SO SICK AND ALMOST THREW UP THIS MORNING...THE CRAMPING IN THE BOTTOM OF MY STOMACH..IS THIS NORMAL..MY OVULATION DAY IS TUESDAY FEB.5...WE ARE GOING TO BD UPTO THAT DAY SO EXCITED...BABY DUST TO ALL...
Hi there,
Light vaginal bleeding or spotting for 1 - 2 days and mild cramping is common after a HSG. However, heavy bleeding, fever, abnormal vaginal bleeding or abdominal pain lasting for a long time could be signs of more serious complications and can be associated with pelvic infection or uterine perforation. It may happen sometimes that the dye used during a hysterosalpingogram will push through and open a blocked tube. Abdominal cramps can be due to several things like implantation, ovulation depending on the day of your menstrual cycle. Wait for your periods. In case you miss then take up pregnancy test and see your gynecologist.
Best luck and take care!
..WELL I DID NOT HAVE ANY SPOTTING AT ALL. I JUST COULD NOT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND WHY I AM BEING SICK LIKE THIS HOWEVER MY OBGYN HAD SCHEDULED FOR ME TO COME IN FOR BLOOD WORK BUT I DID NOT GO BECAUSE I DID NOT WANT TO GET DISAPPOINTED. AND SHE WANTED TO DO A CVC TEST WHICH PERTAINS TO SEE IF I DID HAVE AN INFECTION.I WAS NOT DUE TO OVULATE UNTIL MONDAY PAST WHICH WAS THE 14TH DAY PAST MY CYCLE. WHAT DO YOU THINK????