Aa
A
A
Close
402702 tn?1325891412
Had Laproscopic Diagnostic surgery and still no period
i had the laproscopic diagnostic surgery on 2/28/12 and had a number of things removed to increase my chances of getting preg.But since the surgery my dr said i should get my period with in a few days I had very very lite spotting on 3/5 and 3/6 then it disappeared and i still havent gotten my period. i had sex 7 days later and 6 times after that and still no period. my dr has me going in for an Ultra Sound because my estrogene levels are off the chart..  i has anyone experienced anything like this. Any advice would be great.. I am just very worried that there is something really wrong and I will not be able to have a child...
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
294043 tn?1354211546
I had a lap but it did not affect my period.  It came on time as always (my lap was in the middle of my cycle).  I hope u/s will give you some answers.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
402702 tn?1325891412
thank you,The Dr had me on birth control for the surgery but i never had this issue with not getting my period after getting off of them in the past. Mon is my ultra sound, i am very nervous and scared... thank you for the response.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
961574 tn?1462909130
Blank