Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Had Laproscopic Diagnostic surgery and still no period

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

i had the laproscopic diagnostic surgery on 2/28/12 and had a number of things removed to increase my chances of getting preg.But since the surgery my dr said i should get my period with in a few days I had very very lite spotting on 3/5 and 3/6 then it disappeared and i still havent gotten my period. i had sex 7 days later and 6 times after that and still no period. my dr has me going in for an Ultra Sound because my estrogene levels are off the chart..  i has anyone experienced anything like this. Any advice would be great.. I am just very worried that there is something really wrong and I will not be able to have a child...
I had a lap but it did not affect my period.  It came on time as always (my lap was in the middle of my cycle).  I hope u/s will give you some answers.
thank you,The Dr had me on birth control for the surgery but i never had this issue with not getting my period after getting off of them in the past. Mon is my ultra sound, i am very nervous and scared... thank you for the response.