Has anyone had a IVF 3 day transfer and became pregnant?
I just had a 3 day transfer yesterday and I heard that it is better to do a transfer on day 5.  My questions is has anyone had a 3 day transfer and became pregnant.  Also, when does implantation take place during a three day transfer.
Thank you for that story.
I had two perfect embryos transferred a few weeks ago, but it did not result in pregnancy for me..So many ladies I am hearing about getting BFPs with day5 transfers.....
Well, I am over 40, so doctors will do automatic day3 transfer at my RE office unless you don't want it or unless you have lots of good quality embies, which some women my age, just don't have, so pretty much I was starting to get depressed that if I try again, I will never get success if my embies can't get to day 5, but your story still gives me hope, so I am going to keep positive!
Congrats on the twins!
Thank you for telling us your great story, makes me feel a whole heap better.  I did my first FET yesterday, two 8-cell 3dt. I am so nervous as my first IVF cycle with 2 high grade fresh embryos was not successful.
Twin girls, wow! That's fantastic!
Hi mblg, sorry my post was meant for you...
Hi there,
I had a day 3 ET ( 8 cell) 2 embryos and got a call yesterday that I'm pregnant.It works, They wouldn't do it if it doesn't. I have another blood work in a week , hoping it will increase. Not sure if both embryos took, but my HCG level was 512. Good luck
hi guys got my Et on 6/22 and 5 days after got back pain just like had my period..and right after my work on monday saw  blood ,i mean so light then the following day its the same..feels like its the last day of period..then my doctor said its normal after the transfer and he told me everything is ok inside after the ultra sound...but then im still so much worried because yesterday afternoon my blood is heavy and i feel like i will lost this round..thhis is my first IVF...and on monday is my BT...i already told my hubby that maybe im not pregnat at all.my breast is normal :(   has anyone here got the same ?
I did a 5dt with two beautiful embys through IVF and I am 30 with no coplication but I do have PCOS other that that I am perfectly healty my DH as well however we did not get pregnant on with this try. We froze three of our blastocys and now we are on our second try, I am suppose to be in the 60% success rate however that 40% gap is real and I dont have much hope any more I am just playing it by ear. I do have faith that GOD will grant us our heart desire. Good luck to all of you.
i did my they 3 transfer on july 14  my test is the 29 of july  i have a little bit of spading today july 25 i call the nurse they said is ok  as long as is no lot  like a period  ,they told me the still go and get the test so   i hope am pregnated
Although this is a year after your post, Im just curious on the outcome of your cycle. We somehow have the same scenario, 3 embryo 3dt 3rd IVF cycle. Had my ET Oct 23, so I am waiting also for that dreaded 2 weeks. I am on bedrest by choice. Just keeping my day reading forum after forum.
hi i had day3 ET on 3rd dec.today on 10dec i hc done hpt.is negative....so upset.had 12 eggs nd 8 emb.none of them were devloped.only  one ws good.i m blood test on 15th.feeling so negative
I am right on track with you. I had a day 3 ET on the 2nd of December. I also have been taking HPT's and they have all been negative. I have lost hope. I go in tomorrow for my first blood test. My doctor said we only had to wait for day 9 and day 11 to test. So I guess I am lucky that it is coming so soon. I would have been ablt to test today but it is Sunday so I have to wait until tomorrow. I have had really bad cramps and so I feel it did not work. We have been TTC for 8 years now and this is our one and only attempt at IVF. I can not afford it. It cost me 9,950 for one cycle and all meds were paid by my insurance. I am so lucky since my body did not respond well to the meds and they had to keep increasing them. I am so nervous and have been crying about it. My only thing keeping me going is we were blessed with a baby boy in foster care when he was 12 days on August 12th. So I have a 4 month old baby boy that is keeping em strong. I still want so bad to have a positive. I am so sad and scared. I do not know how to handle the next 24-72 hours of waiting to find out. We have 4 embryos transferred since only one was good and the others were fair. I am so nervous I just want to know! Good luck to you keep me posted!!
I just went into get my blood work the waiting for them to call is killing me! I feel so many cramps....which makes me believe it did not happen but it has to it just has to! I wish the phone would ring so I had my answers!
Well it was a negative. I guess my dream of having a biological child is over :-( I can not afford to do it again. I really wish insurance companies would understand that this is a medical problem and would help cover it. :-( Good luck to everyone else...I hope your dreams come true.
This is my first and hopefully only IVF with ISCI cycle. I am having a day 3 transfer tomorrow morning and have already started the progesterone injections and supositories to begin tomorrow. The ovidrel on my trigger day is causing pregnancy symptoms that are driving me crazy lol.  I am so excited. It has been a crazy ride. Two days before pre-op they almost cancelled our cycle because I had only 2 follicles. 2 days later I had 6 but only 3 large ones. On Wednesday we did retrieval and they got 9 eggs ... 7 mature enough ... 4 successful. The 4 are still doing great and are ready for day 3 transfer. We will have 2 transferred ... hoping for a positive test December 29th!
I too am under 30 and on my first round of ivf. I have been TTC for 6 years. I have moderate endometriosis and polysistic ovaries. I had 2 eggys put back on day 3 transfer on 12/01/12. When i had my egg collection they retrieved 21 eggs on the monday 12 of which fertilised on tuesday and by thursday morning i had 6 so had 2 transferred that day. Unfortunately none made it to the freezing stage and perished by saturday. Im now on day5 post transfer. Have felt pretty rough but due to the egg collection i think not the transfer, my stomach felt so sore and strained i just lay in bed for 3 days. Then yesterday i started to feel better until now today i am feeling a sharp pain consistently hurting a bit like a stitch in my lower right side and a heavy dull achy lower back. Anyone experience this or know what it is?
I probably could find someone who had the same but would have to read through a million threads lol! Trying to keep up the positive happy vibes but feeling very pessimistic as all those others perished and now relying on these 2 inside! Has anyone had a BFP when had no quality eggs that made it to the frozen stage?
Would love to hear from others in similar situation! :)
What is d signs of facial reaction rasper fairer spots after 13days of Icsi
hi tiff i m in the same boat with u darling,i did a 3 day transfer on the 22 of December 2011 and i keep testing from day 9 till today and all came out negative.today is my two weeks and did it again this morning and it came out negative again.i cry and cry my heart out this morning since i have spend lots of money on the process and i had full hopes that things could have work out for me .its very sad .god is in charged i guess.mine cost lots more than yours.but don't give up  keep trying.wish all good luck.
hi this is my first post on the site, i had my ET on the 10th of feb and ever since have been gettin the same sharp stabbing pain in my lower right side and back ache like im about to start my period,i asked the nurse about it and she said its due to all the meds and the egg collection and transfer and sometimes the pesseries can cause these pains to. hope this helps you with your question. i have mt blood test on the 21st and im so nurvous that it hasnt worked i had 2 very good quality fresh embryos transfered and had 14 left to freeze i dnt feel pregnant at all cos my breasts have been sore through all the treatment and ive had other pregnancy symptoms through treatment also, i really want this to work sending loads of luck to all you ladies
Hmm... I just had a BFN using donor eggs and 4 ET. No bleeding,just cramps. Right now not feeling anything.
I am a 3dp3dt I have been HOT testing since ET all BFN cramps have started to subside and even bb are not as sore as they have been the last 2 weeks. I hope this works
hi there i have had the same symptoms i had my embryo transfer on the 29th feb it was a day 2 embryo with 4 cells...i am on day 5 n i have been having cramping pains like i am getting my periods.but i am not due for another week..i have no other pregnancy symptoms.My transfer was a natural cycle i am on no medication..I am so scared that it hasn't.Can anyone else tell me if they have had the same...the pains have gotten lighter today  
My 1st IVF 3dt worked and resulted in a BFP with a first Beta at 14dp3dt of 1524 and today we are going in for the 2nd beta and us/ so for all in 2ww or 1st times and or thinking of trying ivf 3dt work 5 dt work they all work and results are really subjective to the individual. we all are here because we have an issue but they for the most part are all different and will all have different results , Best of luck to all- myself included and tons of baby dust
I had IVF treatment, only one egg retrieved, and this one egg fertilised and the doctors advised that I have a day one transfer (the day after the egg was retrieved). And two weeks later I was pregnant!! I now have a 4 month old healthy, wonderful daughter.

I was 37, and was told by the doctors not to get my hopes up, and that I had max 5% chance of it working!

I really want to say that no matter what the doctors say to you, you must always be positive, and hope and imagine every day that that little one is growing healthy inside. I also made sure that I was the healthiest I had ever been in my whole life. Thats what I did and it worked.

I wish you all the best, and remember always be positive. x
Hello I had my transfer the same day I'm having mild cramps,tender. Boobs but progesterone also cause this!!!
I am on 4dt3et and have no bleeding, kinda concern... I am still swollen after ER (19of them)and I am guessing I could have have cramps and boobies from progesterone. I am trying to stay positive cause I have to wait another 6 days for PT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have no bleeding either it's too early for us but we should see something by 8dpt
I actually, felt more pregnant 2dpt and 3dpt then now (5dpt), I feel FINE :-( No cramps, no nausea, nothing!!! If i wouldn't go for IVF i would be just a " happy camper"... i am trying to stay positive, even in my mind don't let myself doubt but It is NO EASY!!!
See the meds bring all them side effect Ifeel better also 8dpt
I feel soo relieved that someone is not having any symptoms at 8dpt. I have been freaking out as up until day 6dpt i have had tender brests, cramps, back ache but now nothing. keeping everything crossed that it has worked but so afriad that it hasn't, this is our 3rd attempt and I don't know if I can go through it again. I am an emotional wreck!
Took Hpt test got faint BFP :)
Till now I've no any cramping or painful after ET on 5th..  I afraid it wouldn't get implantation.
WOW!!! Congrats!!!! Soo happy for you !!!
I just had my blood test today - BFN... i promised myself no to get very upset but it seems like it hit me harder then i thought!! I am very happy for you, Have a safe pregnancy :-)
Hi everyone. I am new here and read all the stories. It helps very much knowing how many of us are going through the same process and I wanted to share my experience with you. Back to 2007 I had my 1st IVF cycle. All went well and I had 2 embryos (day 3) transferred. We were able to freeze 5 more embryos, all day 3. I ended pregnant and now I have a beautiful 4 years old daughter. Last August we tried for a frozen cycle (we had to use 3 embryos as one did not survive at all) and 2 good quality 3 days embryos were transferred. Unfortunately it did not work and we were quite disappointed. We decide to use the last 2 frozen embryos and I had a transfer on the 6th March (10 days ago). Today I used and old pregnancy test I had at home (since I was pregnant) I have to say that it expired end 2007 but I was so anxious that I decided to use it anyway. It came out negative. Made me feel sad even I know it could be too early (today is my 10d after ET) and also the test could not be in the best condition since it was a very old one. My Clinic told me not to do any test before the 19th March, but I am dying to know. If it does not work we do not have more frozen embryos and I am 43 so the chances of conceiving again with my own eggs are low. I have no symptoms at all, no bleeding, no sore breasts... Some period like cramps but very mild. I would even say I have lost some weight :( Anyone experiencing something similar? Please let me know your thoughts! Congratulations to  the ones already expecting and the best of luck for the ones still triyng :)
I will.but realize we all have our time I been on  this forum since 2009 so imagine how many people got there bfp and I didn't I just decided not to give up of I didn't have to I even left my clinic but I realize that wasn't the right thing to do so I went back and look. They took the time out to see my issue individually not a group!!!!!!
Hi i had my ET on 16th March with 5 donor embroys tranferred...But I m not feeling anything no cramping no back pain nothing, this is my 2nd IVF first failed...Its my 6thday after ET m very worried, i cant afford the anymore ivf..can anyone please let me know if this is normal signs in pregnancy....
yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!! me 2 I had it on day 3 , 2 Embies in! and Iam on my 2WW time..............itssss soooooooooooo difficult this waiting timeeeeee......just pray for it to work and hopefully Im pregnant !!!that will be the most wonderful gift that life give me......and if its twins even better!!!!!!!! All the best on your pregnancy!!!!! Iam on my 6th day from the day of the Transfer and all I felt is moody and some cramping 2 days ago I felt a strong cramp and almost fainted from the pain but it was 5 seconds and went away.....did you feel anything on this days???????? Please help me
Thank you
CBC
I understand what your going trought as Im not working Either and I just had my transfer 6 days ago, on day 3 , 2 embies in! just on my 2 week waiting time now.......it looks like this 2 weeks are never gonna pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!anyway be strong and wish you all the best and I hope you get positive result!!! I havent had many symptoms either just some cramping and hunger and bit moody more like period symptoms.....really hope its not the period and Iam pregnant but Iam very nerves and worry!!!!

All the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets be Positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-))
Hey Karb..... I was reading you posting and its the same as ME!!!! I had my transfer on day 3 with 2 great Embies... this was 6 days ago and all I had so far is a bit of cramping and hunger some mood changes and today a bit of back pain.......just praying everyday to be pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I been tryng for 7 years of marriege and we both had some problems but we really cant afford to do this asgain us really expensive and we cant afford it..................thsi 2 weeks waiting time is really not good IM going to go crazy.....just pray for it to pass fast.....anyway I wish u all the best and please keep me posted as I will too.

wish you all the good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CBB
I just had a 3 day transfer 5 days ago. Have been feeling so anxious after reading that 5 day transfers are better. I was never given the option though :( I am having no cramping and no bleeding. Did you have the ideal 8 cell embryos transfered yourself?
hi i just had my 3 day transfer 5 days ago also. ive had light ramping here n there but nothing else really. stll feel bloated but i think its from all the meds. this is my first IVF
when its the soonest i can test?, im very anxious!
I am new here but have read most of the posts on here going back to 2009.
A little about me I am 45 had 3 embryos transferred on 9/15/2012 and I am now 5dpt they were transferred on day 3. I am scared, hopeful, anxious and every other adjective you can think of, I had cramping a couple of days after the transfer and swollen boobs.. But today not so much cramping. I guess I'm looking to talk so that I don't go completely crazy. Thanks for listening.
hi,, today im 8 dpt n i hav no systems no cramping n my stomachis not bloated anymore, my beta is on tues.
I'm 44 and so thrilled to be in the 2 wk wait. My own eggs with hubby's sp icsi 5 eggs resulted in 2 embies (one a surprise late bloomer) transferred on day 3 . I'm now 6dpt, last night period crampy feeling but no AF yet. I thought it was all over till I read everyone's posts. I'm VERY healthy, never drank, smoked, never done any drugs, not even coffee my whole life, doc said it doesn't make a difference, can't wait to do a victory dance in his office! 2 boys conceived naturally aged 9 and 13 always wanted one more. Hoping for a BFP, my blood test is not for not for another 12 days... think I'll try a HPT in 5 days (that would make it 11 days from transfer) Excited with nothing to lose!!
How all is well with you - We have a son in the army and my daughter-in-law is also going through IVF trying to get pregnant. How did you get the army to help fund the process?
I had a Day 3 transfer with (2) 10 cell embryos, graded 2 1/2 and 3.  This is my first IVF procedure and I am 42, will be 43 in April...it worked!  I found out on Thursday I am pregnant:)  Quite shocked, as my AMH was .3!!!  Practically nonexistent ovarian reserve!  So I am 4 weeks and 2 days pregnant, according to my doctor.  I had been on Lupron, Menopure, Gonal-F, dexamethasone, DHEA, CoQ10 and folic acid along the way. Crinone, Estradiol and folic acid after the pregnancy news...I do another blood test this Monday to make sure my hormones are doubling, and am resting a LOT.  Crossing our fingers, and nervous for our doctor's appointment on November 7!  Praying I can carry this baby safely!  Symptoms along the way included an 8 lb weight gain(mostly water), a couple of headaches, bloating/gas, constipation, light cramping EXCEPT 'take my breath away cramping' on Day 8...I thought for sure my little embryo or embryos were dying:(  I guess it was the implantation that was so painful, maybe because I am older.  Anyway, God has a plan, and I just have to trust in him...thinking of all of you struggling through this process...prayers for everyone, xoxo, Sabatinimommy
had a day 3 transfer with 1quality embryo it's day 6 and no sign has anyone experienced this and do I have any Chances of bfp am worried sick
You posted your question on an old thread, you might want to start a new thread to get more responses.  It is quite normal not to have any symptoms, or to have a ton of symptoms.  This whole process is unpredictable, and no two cycles are the same.  I had 0 symptoms during my 2ww, and I got a positive, so hang in there :) nwhen is your blood test??
Here is a timeline to let you know what is going on :). Hope it helps!!

Days Past Transfer (DPT)
*One - The embryo continues to grow and develop, turning from a 6-8 cell embryo into a morula
*Two - The cells of the morula continue to divide, developing into a blastocyst
*Three - The blastocyst begins to hatch out of its shell
*Four - The blastocyst continues to hatch out of its shell and begins to attach itself to the uterus
*Five- The blastocyst attaches deeper into the uterine lining, beginning implantation
*Six Implantation continues
*Seven- Implantation is complete, cells that will eventually become the placenta and fetus have begun to develop*
*Eight - Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) starts to enter the blood stream
*Nine - Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted
*Ten - Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted
*Eleven - Levels of hCG are now high enough to detect a pregnancy

Hi Sarah328, hope I would get the response from you as I can see that you're active in 2010. I was wondering whether you had successful pregnancy? I really hope so.

Is there a lady who is above 45 y/o and trying to get pregnant for the first time? or do you know anybody?