Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Has anyone received a BFN on HPT 2 days prior to beta, and ended up pre...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Has anyone received a BFN on HPT 2 days prior to beta, and ended up pregnant?

I have been testing since Saturday, and my hpt's are saying negative.. Beta is Wednesday AM (2 days from now). Has anyone ever been in such a situation where they were actually pregnat after a negative hpt a few days before? I am so nervous:/
Tags: BFN, pregnant, beta
Yes, I have. My first IVF I got BFN the morning of my BETA and still got BFP that same day. It took a week before it showed up on the HPT even though it was doubling like it was suposed to. So, you're not out of the game yet.
Thanks so much.. I needed to hear that. I called the Dr.'s office today, and the one nurse that I particularly don't care to much for told me that "usually this does'nt happen? I did not tell her that I tested, but after I recieved that response I have been stressed ever since.. I needed to know that there is someone out there that has experienced this. (5day blst on the 27th, 2 embies transferred) THANK YOU!!
I had the same.Negative test the day of the beta and beta being negative
I'm confused, you said that you got the same? However a negative Beta? so you were not pregnant?
I will be praying that you get your +. I have heard of that happening more than once. I have a friend who kept on getting negative HPT for 4 weeks and went did a blood test and found out she was pregnant. SO, I hope u get some good news. I have also been testing since Saturday. It was Day 28 of my cycle and have been getting BFN. My dr is out all week. I guess I will just have to wait and see. Tomorrow is day 31. This is my first month on clomid
Sorry to say, but i took an hpt the day before my beta and they were both negative, but i have heard that some people have had a positive beta after a negative hpt, so don't lose hope. My thoughts are with you
Thanks for all of the feedback.. I really appreciate it.
I put the wrong post. My beta was positive and the hpt negatine on the same day. So it can happen.Good luck
I hope you get your bfp! Best wishes!
I did get a Negative on the BETA.. but Im ok about it all. Cried for a little while, but then I was fine.. I still have my FAITH, and very thankful for all blessings that I have right now.
i Have a question at 6 dpo i bleed for 2 days and now I am 22 dpo I had a neg. test on 19 dpo could I be pregnant, also my boobs are tingling and pulling in stomach, no sign of af not to mention on 6 dpo did not feel like a period. help!!