Has anyone tried Fertility blend and been successful?
My husband and I have been married for 6yrs and trying to get pregnant on and off for the last 3 1/2 years. I was diagnosed with mild PCOS on my birthday 2 years ago and I tried Clomid last year to no avail. The doctor that was helping me disappeared so we didn't have help anymore. I really want to try fertility blend because I've heard good things about it, I just want to know if it's worth the money. Please help someone!!!
I am also struggling with infertility. I am also a labor and delivery rn. I have gone through 3 rounds of femara. I skipped Clomid. My husband is away right now but I started also looking into natural remedies. I love essential oils. I gave a blend to a friend struggling with the same. After one month, she got pregnant but had a miscarriage. Another friend tried oils with a healthy diet and got pregnant. I'm going to start using them regularly so when my husband is home we can try again! I know this is a hard time. Everyone has something that works and it's so disappointing when it doesn't work for us! Keep the faith...I have seen so many people in labor and delivery who became pregnant when they did not think it would ever happen! I wish you the best! Let me know if you would like more details on which oils they used.
Thank you so much for encouraging me! We will both get through this! Yes, I would love to know more information about the oils.