Have any of you tried Acupuncture?
Hi ladies,

I'm about to start my second round of IVF in August.  My first round last May was cancelled because the BC and Lupron I was taking over-suppressed me (I only had one follicle in each ovary).  In June, I started participating in acupuncture to increase my chances at IVF success.  Have any of you tried acupuncture to better your chances at a successful IVF cycle?  Did it work out for you?

Best of luck to you all!
i did acupuncture and herbs with my first IVF cycle and am almost 18 weeks pregnant :)
who knows what part it played, but if nothing else it was very relaxing to do acupuncture before and after the transfer.
I did acupuncture with my 2nd ivf and  i am 8 wks pregnant! I loved it..good luck!
I did acupuncture on my first round of IVF and am 9 w4d. Like happynifer said, who knows if that's what did it, but I do think it helped. I had treatment 30 minutes before transfer and immediately after, which is what my RE recommended.  Good luck to you!
We did IUI but I did accupuncture this cycle and just got a BFP this morning!  I don't know if it really helped but it's very relaxing and helps with blood flow to the uterus.
I'm so haapy for all of you!  Congratulations!  I hope a month from now I can tell you I got a BFP :)

Did you take a break from the acupuncture during stims?  My acupuncturist said I won't get any treatment while I'm stimming.  Just wondered if this was common practice.  How about the herbs?  Did you take the herbs while you were stimming?

Thanks ladies!!