Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Have pcos... need clomid
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Have pcos... need clomid

I'm new here but saw other posts about mothers donating left over fertility meds (clomid) I was diagnosed with pcos 2 years ago and have been trying to conceive for over 3 years. Fertility help is very costly and something my insurance wont help with.  just thought i would give this a try and see if there was anyone out there who had any left over and is willing to help...
30 years old
Husband and I are desperate :(

advice is welcome also. Thinking ordering online is my only option at this point....
thanks for reading
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1756475_tn?1330542313
normally they only give you the 5 days of meds that you would take for that cycle.  Clomid is something that you should really talk to your doctor about before taking it. You are only supposed to be able to take it 6 times before it can do more damage then good.  

With my benefits it didn't throw the clomid under my fertility coverage it was just a prescription.They only consider it fertiliity if you have to go into the indepth stuff.  are you sure you don't have coverage for that?
Blank
Clomid is only 10$ perscription at wal mart
Blank
Yeah u dont have to go to fertility clinic go to obgyn
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources