Headache at ovulation time???
Do any of you experience headaches when you ovulate? The OPK's I've been using this week have all been negative, but I've felt ovulatory pain (mittelschmerz) this evening and now my head is pounding. I almost never get headaches, so I'm hoping???
I'm not sure about headaches, but if you're experiencing mittelschmertz, then that's a god sign! Maybe you missed your LH surge by testing just before one day and just after the following day :-) Are you charting your temps? That would tell you for sure whether or not you ovulated. Good luck!
Thanks! I have been charting my temps, but my work schedule is goofy, 3 on, 3 off, 4 on, 4 off, and when I work, it's night shift, 7p-7a. I have been taking my temp when I wake up in the evenings for work, but they're way higher than my morning ones from my weekends, so I'm pretty much discounting them. I'll be back on my weekend starting tomorrow, so I can compare last week with this week  at least.
Today my CM was totally textbook, so I think I must have missed the surge. I've never had such great CM, so that was exciting.
Ok here lately i have been having so really bad headaches i mean really bad. and i notice like the day after i come on the headache goes away. but the headache will go on for like two or three days before my period. and i always forget that my period is close to coming. now it use to not do that and i assume it was because i was on the pills but i have been off the bill for like a year. and i also have really bad cramps and bleed really heavy. so i really dont know what to do.
I ovulated 8/4 and have had a headache, cramping and low bach ache today and yesterday. I pray I am pregnant...Thoughts?