Healthy uterus?
This may be a dumb question but is there anything I can take (vitamins, foods, ect..) that will make my uterus a better place for my embryos to stick?  I already tried IVF this past April to no avail:( I will do my 2nd round in May.  I've been reading up on IVF to find out more as to why my procedure didn't work.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.
I started taking Fertile XX this cycle.  It is supposed to help with that, amongst other things.
Did your Doctor prescribe it?
I've been doing acupuncture and I heard that it can really improve IVF outcomes.  You may want to try it!
Oh, I'm doing acupuncture also, how could I forget?  LOL!  No, it's just an herbal tonic, containing various herbs that are supposed to promote fertility.  I bought it online.
Did your doctor suggest that acupuncture and massage therapy work?  I've heard it from a couple of people and I was just wondering if it helps?  
Most, not all, but most, talk very negatively about acupuncture because they think it is "hocus pocus" and not a legitimate science.  I've used it for other things, as has pretty much everyone in my family, with very positive results.  This is my first try for fertility reasons.
I know what you mean about disappointment - it is hard to catch your breath the pain hurts so bad.  My DH and I tried for two years after an ectopic before going into IVF.  I was very hesitant about trying acupunture, too, I thought it was too expensive and it was just a bunch of bs, but, I firmly believe that the acunpuncture and the yoga breathing are truly the reason for our BPN now.  So, good luck, much much stickey baby dust to you...
I did acupuncture during IVF and my first cycle was successful, I should also mention that I am 40 years old next week and not a likely candidate to a successful pregnancy.  So, I have to say that I am a very strong advocate of acupuncture and yoga.  The theory is that the acupuncture helps to open your "qi" (pronouced CHE) so that blood can flow through your entire body feeding the necessary organs with blood and oxygen (i.e., ovaries, uterus).  The yoga helps with the proper breathing techniques.  This helps with the stress often associated when TTC.

It does not hurt, and, if you decide to try, you may find that you may really enjoy the experience.
Thanks for that information!  I know the disappointment I feel this first time is a bit unbearable so I'm really trying to find ways to make the 2nd round successful.
I am doing accupunture and taking DHEA and prenatal vitamins. I also added fertility yoga at least 3 times a week. Good Luck,
I am 29yrs old and i am trying for pregnancy, doctor said that i had septate uterus.,
2yrs back i had abortion twice, that time due to family problem, i took many tablets also
But now i am trying for pregnancy, pls advice
what is fertile xx and did it work thanks trying anything to get a second baby