Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Help Advice please

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Help Advice please

Hi well ive had 4 rounds of clomid and is  having a break from it all, well waiting on hospital appointment on 13th feb.. anyway today  i had a pinkish bleed not heavy in fact i wouldnt of noticed it if it wasnt on white toilet paper not sure if to be hopeful and think its a implatation bleed or something else. I had my period on 6th jan for 5 days. Dont know when and if ive ovulated due to that being my problem. Any ideas or advice anyone can give would be greatly appericated.
Hi!
Well you had spotting/light bleed on the 18th day of your cycle. Usually implantation bleed occurs in the third week, so yes, this can be implantation bleed. However, it is very difficult to confirm that. If at all it was an implantation bleed, then the blood HCG test should come positive after 7-10 days of the bleed.  However, even if you are pregnant, this test's results can be inconclusive. SO it's best to wait until your next period's date. If you miss periods, then take a pregnancy test and see. Other than bleeding between periods can be due to hypothyroidism, cervical dysplasia, cervical polyps, cervicitis (infection/inflammation of cervix), vaginitis (infection/inflammation of vagina), cervical and uterine cancer, uterine fibroids, hormonal imbalance as in polycystic disease of the ovary, use of blood thinners, genital ulcers, STDs and stress. Please discuss this with your gynecologist as a confirmed diagnosis cannot be given on net. Take care!
Thank you for your advice /info. i am currently just awaiting on a period and usually my breasts are sore by day 22 ish for the last few months however this has not yet happened infact nothing seems to be happening. Hopefully its a good sign but as i have only just had 3 regular or as regular as i can get cycles im not keeping up much hope. But i will test in a few days and just see. Thank you again .