Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Help Paying For IVF Meds?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Help Paying For IVF Meds?

Has anyone had any experience using the Fertility LifeLine Compassionate Care Program to pay for fertility meds? Or received free meds with this program?
It is suppose to be a good option for those who can't afford -- we didn't qualify as we are not American cities.  I did call and have a conversation with them though -- the person who I spoke too was very kind and helpful.  I would suggest giving them a call.  

April

April
Thanx i plan on calling bright and early in the morning..
I did not know this program existed...i am going to google them and see. I am here in the US and doing this alone.
call 1-866-538-7879 and ask for the application for the program
What a wonderful program.  
I called them this mrng and I am getting a packet in the mail and one of their reps is going to call me in the next day or two. I am curious as to what the income cut off is for a single person. Also, I did find a website that so far has the best prices on injectables and I am going to get a script from my RE.. Someone on here referred me. They are in the UK. I V F meds *******.
i called yesterday too. But i have to wait because my cycle is not to start until Aug. I have to wait til Jun to apply but she was going to send me a packet before hand
I don't know anything about the program but you can also talk to your clinic about help with meds. Many clinics get meds donated back that were unused and the REs give them to patients needing financial assistance.  I just returned close to $1000 in meds to my RE that will be used in treating his patients in need of help.  No idea what qualifies you, but it's definitely worth asking about.
I was approved for teh program !!! free meds for my cycle.. and good news is that my doc says the only stim meds i will need is the ones that we'er getting free ( minus  the pills we will get later ourselves) =))
im upset my clinic doesnt do donations im self pay and not sure how i will be able to do 2nd try first try didnt work i went through compansionte care  and its a 1 time deal any suggestions please no fertility insurance ***@****