Help me please
Hello I'm trying to conceived ...i had a question my last period was on 1/28/13 i had sex on the 5 till the 12 of february 2013 I also ovulated on February 11 ...I been feling really tired with abdominal pain and backache I use the bathroom constantly and my period is 9 days away which is on 2/25/13 ...Could I been pregnant or is premenstrual symptoms

Not sure what to say but i bet you can test now
hey hun i had my period on the 2nd feb 13 and i ovulated around the 16th feb 13 i have also been ttc and was very shocked to realise that i concieved first time, i also had abdominal pain regular visit to the bathroom and tiredness but it was to early to test. you can however get PT that will detect pregnancy 4 days before missed period that is how i found out i was pregnant last month i was 3 days before period when i had a possitive but very faint so best of luck and u have already found out at this stage as i am now 6 weeks this coming saturday