Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Help please ttc and 19DPO all negatove

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

Help please ttc and 19DPO all negatove

Hi, We recently started to try for a baby. My cycles since Oct 2012 have been from 28 at the shortest and 37 as the longest from jan-feb. my average is about 30 days.

I took a LH test on march 22nd and it tested again about 36 hours later and it was negative. We had sex the day before LH + the day of and the next two days and then again that weekend. i started to have pms type symptoms starting around April 1st but it seemed to Come and go without getting my menses. I'm now on day 37. I

I have used peg tests daily two ept one clear blue and many dollar general brand. Every day it's negative. But the thing is that I have been nauseated the last few weeks off and on. My breast are tender my nipples are very sore and longer and bigger, I've had a shooting pain in my breast to nipple a few times, and something like that in my groin a few times last week.

Im very concerned about not having my period yet. Can this mean I'm infertile or becoming so at 28? I was pregnant once at an early age and was pressured into aborting it (was the right thing to do looking back) but could this have made me infertile? Could I be preg with all tests coming out negative? Please help ASAP! The anxiety over it now I'm worried might prolong this. Thank you so much!

Oh and I would get a blood test but just moved to AZ from CA and in the desert can't get Ito the (only) OB until sept, unless preg but she won't order test without seeing me and appt with PCP out until may!
hey I'm having the same problem I am a week in a day late for my af. and I'm getting negative results. I went to the health department yesterday and that test was negative too. the lady told me that I was probably testing too early. that I probably didn't have enough of the hormone in me to get a positive. she told me to retest in a week. and if it was still negative and I have no AF. to retest in another week until I get a positive or my af. I hope this helps you and good luck.
Thank you! I don't know about you but it's killing me not knowing either way! I'm obsessing over it!
I am with you guys! I am on cd 38 now and have gotten bfns every day, it is driving me crazy. I even had to cancel a surgery I had planned today because I can't be 100% positive that i'm not pregnant since no af. I'm finally getting cramps today, go figure, as my surgery is supposed to be starting now. Any bfps yet for you?
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers