Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Helpful Tips

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Helpful Tips

Hello All,

I am so glad that I found this forum. My husband and I have trying to conceive for a year and a half and no results. Contacted RE and after all the diagnostic tests, it was concluded that my husband sperm count was too low and we don't qualify for IUI. Other than my prolactin being slightly high, there isn't anything with wrong me. My prolactin is now normal, I've been taking dostinex. I'll start taking birth control pill in about two weeks. The clinic gave me a protocol and related information but it's a lot to take in. I am new to this and don't know all the acronyms. What are some of the do's and dont's of the cycle? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Good luck. So are you gonna do an IVF now?
Yeah, starting it in two weeks. Bit nervous is an understatement.