Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Hi
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hi

Hi,.I just turned 22 years old two weeks ago and I've trying for a little me for almost two years now and nothing yet but I remember I had the Urina placed in two years ago it was supposed to be for five years but it was kind of misplaced so I had it removed months later and that was in 2011 I've been trying ever since and still not pregnant yet, so I went to my doctor told her about it and she told me  I was fine I just need to know when I'm ovulating. I'm scared now because I begging to wonder is there something wrong with me or is it that  I need more help? Please Doctor help me     Thank you
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
For conception, try having intercourse every month around your ovulation days as it is the best time for conceiving. Ovulation is the release of a single, mature egg from a follicle that developed in the ovary. It usually occurs regularly, around day 14 of a 28-day menstrual cycle. The best timing of intercourse in order to conceive is day 10, 12, 14 and 16 (in case of late ovulation) of a 28 day cycle. After intercourse, do not wash immediately and keep on lying for some time. You can also keep a pillow under your buttocks.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank