Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Hi,.I just turned 22 years old two weeks ago and I've trying for a little me for almost two years now and nothing yet but I remember I had the Urina placed in two years ago it was supposed to be for five years but it was kind of misplaced so I had it removed months later and that was in 2011 I've been trying ever since and still not pregnant yet, so I went to my doctor told her about it and she told me  I was fine I just need to know when I'm ovulating. I'm scared now because I begging to wonder is there something wrong with me or is it that  I need more help? Please Doctor help me     Thank you
For conception, try having intercourse every month around your ovulation days as it is the best time for conceiving. Ovulation is the release of a single, mature egg from a follicle that developed in the ovary. It usually occurs regularly, around day 14 of a 28-day menstrual cycle. The best timing of intercourse in order to conceive is day 10, 12, 14 and 16 (in case of late ovulation) of a 28 day cycle. After intercourse, do not wash immediately and keep on lying for some time. You can also keep a pillow under your buttocks.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.