Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Hi ladies I was just wondering if anyone has/had the same problems as me and what they did? My cycles have been 50 days, 69 days and I'm currently on my 71st day. I'm not even sure if I ovulate??
Bump
sounds likely that your not ovulating, I would go and get some vitex and maca, vitex works by helping the overies and hoormones, so will help yu start ovulating and regulating your cycle, you will need to take it for at least 3 months the longer you take it the better, so think of it as a long term solution, maca also helps by nourishing your endochrine system, which the overies are apart of, vitex should be taken in the morning it a glass of water on an empty stomach if your taking the tincture, if you get the tablets just follow the diresctions, the same with maca, alternatively if you dont want to help your body naturally, you will need to go to your doctor and they will most probably put you on medication to induce a period then something like clomid to help you ovulate
Hi thanks for writing back. Yeah I asked the dr about clomid but he said if have to be trying for a year to be out on that. Also if I don't get my period by Xmas I've got to go bk n if I get it I've got to have a blood test. So hopefully it's getting sorted but just wanted to see if I can do it on my own too. What are the meds you've suggested? And where would I get them from? I've never heard of then before x
they're natural suppliments and you get them from a health food shop for more info on them you can go to www.  natural-fertility-info.com (no spaces)
Thank you very much! X