Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
High Body temperature during Menstruation?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Is it possible to be pregnant,even that the menstruation is normal strong?Because my Body temperature didnt go down yet,even that im in the 2.day of my menstruation.
Every month i do my bbt and it always goes down around 1 day before my menstruation comes.
Thanks for your answers.
It certainly is possible to be pregnant and still have a period, I have heard of many women that this happens too. However, it is also not unusual for your temp to stay elevated or eratic during AF because of residual progesterone. If in doubt I would take an HPT.  Good luck  : )
Does body temperature go up before menstruation? If yes, how many days usually? Thanks
No, it usually go down, but it can fluctuate a bit while you're on your period. In general, temps will be lower in the first half of your cycle, then rise the day after ovulation and remain high until you get your next period. Hope that helps :-)