High FSH, low antral follicles, age 38 is there hope
HI, i been told my by dr that i only have 2 antral follicles on each side, and a high fsh level 11.9; two months ago, i had 7 follicles and fsh was 12.6. i am 38 yrs old. i was told we have to move fast bec of my age and depleting ovarioan reserve. at first it was suggested to do a laproscopy and iui's for a few months...but now he is suggesting we head right to IVF..he said the iui's only have 10% chance and the ivf have 20% (alghough the ivf are crazy expensive compared to the iui's). just want to know if there are any success stories out there with any similarities as mine. any feedback is appreciated. thank you Melissa
Has anybody gotten pregnant with their FSH level at 11.9? I am a 40 year-old female who is starting the IVF process in early October. I have had 2 miscarriages in the last 4 years. Any insight of any experiences  you may have had would be appreciated.

Thanks.