Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
High Fertility Status On Clear Blue Fertility Monitor

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Okay

This is day 10 of my cycle and I am now showing a high not peak but high fertility indicated by two bars on my Clear Blue Fertility monior.  This is my first month to use this monitor, so what I want to know is has it detected a suge in my hormone or is it just gathering info about me and just guessing?  Has anyone used it?  What did it do on your first month of use?  Should I start having sex everyday now instead of every other?
Hi!  I don't know about the fertility monitor, but i'd be havin' sex anyway...heehee.  Actually I think they say every other day just to be safe, unless you are doing the sperm-meets-egg plan...then you are to do it every other day until the peak of fertility and then every day for 3 days at that point.

B.
HEY!

Well right now we are having sex every day.(grin) I know I am  about to wear my husband out though, since right now he is working a shutdown at the chemical plant where he works.  I just don't want to miss the day.  I guess if I don't get pregnant this month I will try the sperm meets egg plan.
hehehe, have you read about that plan?  If you are doing it every day, there is no way you can miss....ah the joys of it all...  :)

what time of day are you testing with the monitor?  I read somewhere you should be doing it in the afternoon.  Are you going to to the robitussin thing too?  I did, don't think it worked though, i feel my period coming on.  Bummer.

Still fun trying right?!
Your husband sounds like mine...he thinks I've gone completely nuts. After we were unsuccessful this past month, I totally stopped talking about ttc to him, in fact I ovulated this past weekend and he never even knew it...I'm just using him for sex right now (lol):) and hopefully once I do get pregnant, then I'll start including him in on the whole pregnancy talk again, but for now, I've decided to just avoid talking about the issue because he was really starting to stress out over all of the pressure I've been putting on him to "perform" so that we could conceive.  I got pregnant the first try back in March, but m/c due to a blighted ovum at the end of April.  We started ttc again in July and so far haven't been successful. I'm taking the whole "just relax and it'll happen when God says it's time" approach.  I feel way less stressed this month than the past few.  Well, hopefully this month will be fruitful for lots of us....Good luck:)
Actually, I have read a little bit of the plan from the postings  on this sight but I haven't actually gone to the web address.   Right now I am  fighting alergies (allergies) with a real bad cough so I think I will get the Robitussin.  My husband thinks I am getting a little too obsessive to go out and buy that though.  He did tell me I could use it until my cough went away (yepee) He doesn't understand how a medicine used for coughing is supposed to help increase chances of pregnancy.  He is very skeptical and thinks their could be health risks if I am not using it for what it was intended for.  Oh well, will just keep baby dancing and pray it happens soon. The clear blue monitor wants you to test the first pee of the day.  A friend of my husband's actually recommended we try it.  He and his wife were haveing a hard time conceiving but once they bought this monitor they conceived the second month after purchase.
Oh how funny :-) Are husbands do sound alike!  My husband says I am way stressing out about it and it will happen in God's time.  I know he is in control but I sure wish he would do this on my timetable for a change :-)  Thanks for reminding me I just need to relax.  I sure love everybody on this site, everyone is so supportive even when I ask silly questions :-)  I am going to pray God blesses you with a quiverful of children to make up for your loss.
oh my god guys, i have been driving my husband nuts too!!!! its so lovely to know that im not the only person going through the exact same thing.  This is my first month using the monitor and ive been high for 6 days now.... my husband has been cracking up about HAVING to have sex.  i cant really talk about it now.  We have been trying for 10 months so now got the monitor.  i dont think i ever stop thing about getting pregnant haha