High bbt at 14 dpo
Hi ladies,
Opinions please.
I stopped the progesterone suppositories at 12 dpo becasue I hate them, face it I was thinking - I'm 45 who am I kidding ( but all my bloodwork and hormones are in normal range and I have a 3 year old dd. - 2 m/c last year.)

Temps are still high today at 14 dpo, and I went triphasic at 10 dpo, but neg hpt at 13 dpo ( 4 am, fmu ).  
I heard that natural progesterone does not raise the bbt more than .1 or .2.  Anyone hear that or see that in their charts?
Would the be out of my system yet and is it worth another HPT?
Lisa
Hello.. sorry i'm I have never really temped (my schedule is crazy so its just not possible to do it consistently) so i am not sure about the temping thing.. i think that if your using prescribed progesterone suppositories that it would raise your temp still. i know that for me AF comes three days after stopping the suppositories(200mg) , so not sure if that helps you or not? GOOD LUCK i hope that its a little bean getting nice and warm! : )
Thanks for the help, AF showed up last night.
I dont think I'll try the inserts again.  I just dont like them.
Lisa
Oh, that is so disappointing :(  Also, I hate the little white bullets!
They are so much better than the shots though! man.. i thought i didn't like the suppositories, but my bum was one big sore knot after the shots! OUCH! ... My RE has me use the oral capsules as suppositories, is that what yall do? i think its less mess that way! good luck!
I will start using my Prochieve 8% (progesterone) on Monday.  I also do not like the side effects however, I will continue to use them because that's what helps keep the beaner kicking...  Sorry you don't like the progesterone but I would definitely ask a Dr about quitting next time.  Just a little info about me:  i'm taking clomid, estradiol and prochieve.  I also started taking metformin and prenatal vitamins for a jump start.  I read on a website that the percent of women to conceive on the meds I mentioned above are 100%, fyi.  SSBD to all!  God Bless.