Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Hostile enviroment? CM?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Hostile enviroment? CM?

Sorry if this is TMI....Well, i'm on chlomid and I was told that can cause hostile enviroment. My CM isn't like egg whites when I test positive on the OPKs, there is a decent amount of it but it tends to be more like water consistency. Has anyone else had this and still concieved without IUI? And what are some good ways to help remedy this? I've already started taking Robitussin which does increase the amount but its still thin and watery. Is mineral oil, veg. oil or pre seed oil actually supposed to HELP the sperm get where they're going or is it just for your own personal comfort? Thanks a bunch.
Actually Robitiussin dont increase CM it thins it out,(loosens it up, just like if you had a cold)  Try drinking alot of water, also you can try using preseed which is a sperm friendly lubricant.Clomid decreases CM from what ive learned.

Im not sure what remedies other women have used that was on clomid.  I havent been on clomid but read a lot about it.

Good luck and SSBD
I was on clomid as well, but for a short period of time.  It is absolutely normal to be having watery cm, totally common so try not to worry. As for remedies I haven't heard of any. Your best bet might just to be to wait it out and let it work through your system. Hang in there!