Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
How IVF Works - interesting slideshow I came across

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

I came across this slideshow in trying to understand when I can expect implantation to occur and thought others might be interested as well.

http://www.fertilitylifelines.com/advancedtreatments/art/cycle.jsp
-5 Comments Post a Comment
Looks cool!
That is great!  I wish that I could have had that when I was trying to explain it all to my DH.  

The only thing that I was not prepared for was how bad it hurt the days after they removed my eggs.  The first time I had swelling and hurt really bad for 2 or 3 days.  The second time I had 14 follicles and I puffed up like I was 6 months pregnant.  I hurt so bad.  It was fluid retention and it lasted a week.  I made sure that they gave me some darvocettes the second time.  I had to work and it hurt to move, sit, or walk.  I only took half of one every 4 hours but I couldn't have made it otherwise.  Everything else was a breeze.

I don't think that everyone hurts like I did.  For me it was bad.  
Thank you for sharing that website--what a great resource!  :-)

THat's great, I do wonder why my RE doesn't use Cetrotide, I may ask next time.