How are HCG levels supposed to double?
Hi ladies,
I was just wondering what the progression of the HCG levels are supposed to look like? My dr office told me that my level was 16. The test was taken at 13 DPO, so I wasn't even due to start yet. I had another one done today. So I was curious if any one could kind of chart was the levels would look like as they double. They did say it was a definite positive, but just on the low end. If any one could help it would be appreciated.
Brandy
Whe i was 14 dpo.  My progesterone was 44 2 days later 57.  The next day I had a miscarriage.  So they usually want them to double.  I will send you a lot of baby dust good luck
They're suppose to double every 2 to 3 days.  

check out this link..there's a calculator.

http://babymed.com/tools/pregnancy/hcg/

what was your 2nd hcg level.  

There's a graph of avg, high and low which is pretty cool.
Hey there, I haven't had mines checked yet so I'm not sure, but I go Monday and will ask about it; however, from everything I've read they're supposed to double, BUT the numbers can vary (ALOT) so stay positive, and I'm sending much STICKY baby dust your way, and wishing you the best, keep us informed