How determining is anti-mullerian hormone test?
Granted I'm 41, and considering getting pregnant at an advanced age; my Estradiol and FSH tests came back well within normal range, but my AMH test came back low, I think. It's .52, which, from what I've read, is quite low.

Does anyone have experience with correlating AMH testing and conception?

Thanks so much!
My fsh was 12.5 and my amh was .7.  With meds we conceived.
Hi.  I am 33 and in 2010 (at 31) I was told I could not have children because I had no eggs.  I went to ACRM in Atlanta to a fertility specialist (LOVE THEM) and my AMH tested at .7.  On my day 3 after period, they went to test my fsh levels (cant remember all of numbers on that) but doc said I was not a candidate for IVF because I didnt have enough eggs per cucle to save.  He said I would only be a candidate for IUI.  We scheduled my 1st one that cycle 4 days later I believe.  My husbands sperm cound was 98,000 the day of IUI....4 weeks later....IT WAS POSITIVE!  It ook on the 1st try.  I had to believe it and push all the negativity and impossibilities away.  The day after my IUI I went to receive fertility acupuncture followed by fertility meditation where she had me do a lot of "picturing my womb" positive thoughts.  I listened to her CD 2x a day and prayed har dand beleived this was working.  My baby boy is now 21 months old and amazing!!!!  He is my lil sweetie!  We are ready for another and probably should have moved faster for another.  I just had my AMH tested again because I am a numbers girl.  I also believe I have low AMH because I have a cycle every 21 days...12 more cycles than the average person and I beleive I ovulate everytime....which I originally started menstruating at 13.  That 140 more cycles than the average...Anywaymy AMH just came back at .52.  So I am waiting to get the 3 day test to see where we are there.  I will do the process where we start the positivity process up again.  THIS WILL HAPPEN FOR YOU.  Also...the not so smart ob who told me that I could only get pregnant with donor eggs was wrong....this was my baby.  It had no right to make that assumption!!!!