How do i find out if my tubes are tied, burnt and clipped?
Ladies, I am ready to have another baby. My youngest is 12. And I had my tubes tied after having her. But the question is how do I go about finding out if they were burnt and clipped?
Tying of the fallopian tubes by any method either burning or clipping the tubes, it is a permanent method of sterilization and a pregnancy is not possible after that. To know whether the tubes were actually tied, you can do a HSG or hysteron-salpingography. This is an investigation in which a dye in injected and the patency or blockade of the tubes can be noted. Hope this helps.
The answer is based on information provided. Exact advice is not possible without a proper examination and investigations. You are requested to consult your Doctor. Take care and keep us posted.
high me and my husband are trying to get pregnant but the wired thing is back in 1986 I was to have a tubelagtaion but looking on my dr. records it does not say anything about a tubelagtion what should I do about that and how can I find out if they were ever tied