Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
How early did you know you were pregnant?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

How early did you know you were pregnant?

Hi, Can you tell me what kind of pregnancy symptoms you had and when you felt them? I'm 8dpo and I know it's very early and I won't feel anything at this stage if I am pg but I'd just like a little reassurance.
Hope you can help.
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
VERY faint BFP at 11dpo. Clearer BFP 12dpo. Dr verified BFP 13dpo. My hands and feet kept falling asleep, and I got an actual zit (I never get real zits ... just a hard red bump each month which I call a "zit"). These were the only symptoms I had (I had all of my regular af symptoms). Best wishes!
Blank
170623_tn?1242667663
I felt extreme nipple and boob tenderness, to the point that when I went to bed I needed to wear a sports bra.  I also was nauseated by certain smells.  I had a positive pregnancy test at 1 week and 6 days after my IUI (intrauterine insemenation).  Good luck!!
Blank
im taking "one source", two a day! :-) BabyDust!
Blank
Can you tell me the name of your prenatals please I'm trying to figure out what most people take.Thanks
Blank
Thanx girls!
Blank
I am on Ethex. I really liked it at first, but I put water in my mouth BEFORE the pill, so as I situate the Ethex, it starts to dissolve leaving a nasty chalky taste in my mouth (has a tendency to induce slight nasea). I am still pretty happy with it, but I kind of dread taking it some days because I hate that chalky taste. I would prefer a gelcap.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...