How long does recovery take after an ectopic pregnancy
Is there anyone out there that has had a normal pregnancy after losing a tube from ectopic pregnancy? I am incredibly devastated after losing my pregnancy and at the same time diminishing my fertility. I am feeling very saddened by the whole ordeal. My relationship has suffered as well which doesn't help matters at all. I realize I need to recover, as this only happened two days ago but I am seriously fighting depression as a result of this. I love babies and children so much, my heart goes out to all who have had to go through this. I have had miscarriages in the past but this is by far worse. God bless all the brave women who don't give up after having an ectopic pregnancy, wishing everyone all the best for future successful pregnancies.
i had an operation 2months ago but i ddnt go back to the doctor.  what is the effect? thank you
i had an ectopic the middle of aug. 2010. i was lucky to be able to eventually pass everything on my own and did not require surgery. however it took a long time..i think the whole ordeal was over about 1month later. my body was just slow at taking care of things.  i was told to wait 3 months b/c of the tube having a "defect" in it and giving it time to heal.  but your situation is different. since you had the tube removed i would think that when you are feeling better you can start trying again since you don't have a tube that has a "defect" in it you don't have that chance of causing another if that makes sense.

i just lost our 3 child last week friday at 9.5wks. i had to have a d/c(surgery) to remove the pregnancy.  i understand you sadness and loss. my heart goes out to you. everyone always says to wait the 3 months to try again however i disagree in a sense. when we miscarried the first time we did not listen to our OB's advice and wait the 3 months and the next month we got pregnant again and have a beautiful daughter. i have and an ectopic and the recent m/c since.  again we are not heeding advice and when we feel ready we will try again and we won't be stoping it in any sense of birth control/condoms/ect...

i think its mroe of an emotional readiness than anything. you need to give yourself time to grieve and come to terms with everything you have went through. i wish you all the best .
(sorry this was long!) :)