How long does the HCG shot stay in your system?
Is the HCG shot the same HCG that give you BFP????
yes!  The RE told me that if you take a pregnancy test before the two week wait you could get a false positive.  She says it takes 2 weeks to get out of your system.

Best of luck!
Oh wow!!! I'm glad I asked!!!   I was going to start testing 11DP IUI.   Thanks for the info,  I would have been bummed out! (although I still may end up being bummed out, but you know what I mean)
People metabolize it at different rates....I took a hpt WAY too soon after my transfer and my test came back neg.  I think it was only 3 or 4 days post transfer.  And if it does come back neg...try to stay positive. They all came back negative for me but I'm still preg!  Even the one I took the day AFTER my blood test said I was pos!  So hang in there....I know the waiting is hard!
Also...just to let you know, usually my Dr tests 12 days post transfer, but they tested me 11 days post transfer because the 12th day was a Sat.  So not sure how all of the calculations work, but just know that no matter what the home tests say, they are not always right!
I had an hcg shot on June 30th. I had iui on July 1st. I took a home pregnancy test today which is July 14th and it was positive. Could this still be the hcg shot in my system or could i really be pregnant? please help
My Dr. told me to wiat 3 weeks post injection as well.  I waited two weeks last time though and got a false positive or possibly a chemical pregnancy.  not sure, i just know that I got my period the same afternoon that i tested positive.  The line was very faint though.  This month, I tested again today.  It has been exactly two weeks; I got another positive!!  I called my Dr. and they said to wait one more week and test again, just in case.  This is torture!!!!!
You are pregnant. It takes a max of 14 days, 10 in general not three weeks OMG!! No way!! :)
i am new to this but i had a question that maybe someone could help me with.. i had my first iui on sunday march 13th. i had the hcg trigger shot friday at 9 pm and went in sund the 13th for my iui. i had 3 good follies one on my left and 2 on my right. i was also on femara for my cycle days 1 -5. my husbands sperm after wash was 20.5 million and when i went in for my iui they told me i had mucus which was a good sign. i just wanted to know if these were good signs. considering this is our first time. im in the 2ww period and its driving me crazy.. any words of encouragement will help thanks