Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
How long should I wait again

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

How long should I wait again

So my last period started on the 20/4/2013, I started using clomid on the third day. I haven't gotten my period as yet but I did a pregnancy test on sunday and it was negative. I'm feeling all the symptoms of PMS and feeling as tho my period is about to come but no period.....

How long again should I wait until I redo a test??????
Avatar_dr_f_tn
I think you should wait for a couple of days more .It is possible that your body's level of HCG is not enough to be detected.  You could still be pregnant, but with a level too low to be detected yet. You can also go to your doctor and get a blood pregnancy test done. It is more reliable method for diagnosing pregnancy. Keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!