Aa
A
A
Close
422823 tn?1229740447
How many BFP's actually had a triphasic chart?
Good morning ladies!  I was just wondering how many of you that have had BFP's actually saw a triphasic pattern or any even slight thermal shift in your chart.  Thanks!
Cancel
9 Answers
Page 1 of 1
237300 tn?1231458318
I did, it was the first time I actually had a triphasic chart.  Do you have one?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
422823 tn?1229740447
No, not yet. I am 4 DPO today. I always start scrutinizing my chart aroun7 DPO, and I was just curious how much credit I should give it. Because while I know it is rediculous I often start to feel down adn lose hope if I dont see that triphasic pattern. I know that you can be pregnant without the pattern, and that I really shouldnt pay attention to it, I guess it is one of those things I cant help. Anyway, I was just curious, thank you!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
237300 tn?1231458318
Here is my chart from last month
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/18f8c5

Just to let you know my progesterone was low...8.26 so that may have caused my dip at the end.  I'm taking endometrian 3 times a day now and it's up.  You know I wouldn't focus on your chart so much.  I was also focused on mine...when I went to the RE I told him I know I o'ed on this date. He thinks I o'ed later then I thought.  He also told me with late implantation I am not as far along as I thought either.  I think charting is a good guide but they say that a lot of people never get a triphasic chart.  Good luck to you!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
330481 tn?1309491843
I didn't get a triphasic chart until after I already knew I was preggo. I found out early (9dpo) and around 10 or 11 dpo it started to go triphasic :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
318181 tn?1336447096
I charted when I got pregnant last summer, unfortunately it ended in a miscarriage at 6.5 weeks, but I did not have a tri-phasic chart. I also didn't have an "implantation dip," and I usually have a dip every month when not pregnant!

Best of luck!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
177663 tn?1213570387
I did about 10-12 dpo and bfp on 14dpo This was my first time ever seeing it I was unsure of what it was.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
178239 tn?1277409091
I have had 3 triphasic charts in the past 2 yrs. Two were bfps and one was not.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
359142 tn?1321124523
Fertility Friend actually did a study on this based on the charts they have on file.  You can access it for free from their site.  U don't have to be triphasic to be preggo, but I think it was like 3x more likely to be preggo if u did have a triphasic chart.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
369912 tn?1229653690
I'm one of the losers who has had several triphasic charts with no bfp.  Good luck though!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources