How many BFP's actually had a triphasic chart?
Good morning ladies!  I was just wondering how many of you that have had BFP's actually saw a triphasic pattern or any even slight thermal shift in your chart.  Thanks!
I did, it was the first time I actually had a triphasic chart.  Do you have one?
No, not yet. I am 4 DPO today. I always start scrutinizing my chart aroun7 DPO, and I was just curious how much credit I should give it. Because while I know it is rediculous I often start to feel down adn lose hope if I dont see that triphasic pattern. I know that you can be pregnant without the pattern, and that I really shouldnt pay attention to it, I guess it is one of those things I cant help. Anyway, I was just curious, thank you!
Here is my chart from last month
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/18f8c5

Just to let you know my progesterone was low...8.26 so that may have caused my dip at the end.  I'm taking endometrian 3 times a day now and it's up.  You know I wouldn't focus on your chart so much.  I was also focused on mine...when I went to the RE I told him I know I o'ed on this date. He thinks I o'ed later then I thought.  He also told me with late implantation I am not as far along as I thought either.  I think charting is a good guide but they say that a lot of people never get a triphasic chart.  Good luck to you!
I didn't get a triphasic chart until after I already knew I was preggo. I found out early (9dpo) and around 10 or 11 dpo it started to go triphasic :)
I charted when I got pregnant last summer, unfortunately it ended in a miscarriage at 6.5 weeks, but I did not have a tri-phasic chart. I also didn't have an "implantation dip," and I usually have a dip every month when not pregnant!

Best of luck!
I did about 10-12 dpo and bfp on 14dpo This was my first time ever seeing it I was unsure of what it was.
I have had 3 triphasic charts in the past 2 yrs. Two were bfps and one was not.
Fertility Friend actually did a study on this based on the charts they have on file.  You can access it for free from their site.  U don't have to be triphasic to be preggo, but I think it was like 3x more likely to be preggo if u did have a triphasic chart.
I'm one of the losers who has had several triphasic charts with no bfp.  Good luck though!