How many days after IUI would you experience pregnancy symptoms OPEN
How many days after IUI would you experience pregnancy symptoms?

This discussion is related to how many days after iui would you get pregnancy symptoms OPEN.
Congratulations on you BFP!!! Thank you for the reply. Ten years? The last year alone has been tough on me, every month I was late would be like I lost something--which is insane sense I wasn't pregnant to begin with. My daughter (from my first marriage) was conceived without even trying--of course, I was only 24 then. I am starting to worry, I have a little cramping on my left lower abdomen that started last night. My DH doesn't worry about anything...says he will love me even if we can't have a child, even though I know how much he wants them. I truly am so happy for you! Thanks again for the reply and thank you for sharing!
some cramping may be good...as that maybe implantaion stuff...I have heard many stories and days 8-10 after trigger some people have the implantation cramping...keep me posted good luck
Well, tommorrow afternoon is my appt with the RE to discuss what my next step will be since my last IUI didn't work.  It's either another IUI or just IVF.  Between me and DH we're trying to find different ways to come up with the money to do another cycle.  It really ***** to have to go through all this.  Spending money on all these treatments that haven't worked and I'm not having any fun during the whole process.
Good luck to you keep faith  and keep us posted! God Bless!
I wish you best of luck tmrw.. How are you feeling? Hope you doing better after your scare last week. Let us know how will get on tmrw... Lots of prayers and hugs to you
Feeling great no cramps and no spotting just anxious....hoping Im at least 5000 tomorrow that means I truly should be ready for my u/s by next week...I will post asap
We met with the RE yesterday afternoon and went over our status.  RE recommended two more cycles of IUI with either femara or injectables and to get accupuncture done to reduce stress.  We were told that the last cycle everything worked beautifully.  I had good quality donor sperm, I produced good quality follies, my progestrone was fine, you name it, but I didn't get pregnant.  Accupuncture was highly recommended.
BETA CAME IN TODAY AT 4794 FROM 1744 ON FRIDAY....IT SEEMS LIKE A SLOW RISE....HAVING A LITTL DISCOMFORT IN MY LOWER RIGHT ABDOMEN AREA TODAY TOO WAITING ON RE TO CALL TO SEE WHATS NEXT IM SURE JUST MORE BLOOD ON FRIDAY
bfromthed - I'm not sure what a "good" Beta would be to be honest, but you are in my thoughts and I'm praying for you. (Hope that doesn't offend you if you aren't religious, as it isn't my intention!)

I'm not having any more cramping for the most part, breasts are still crazy-sore; however they are sore when AF is coming as well. This has been the longest two weeks of my life...I think I am going to do a hpt tomorrow, even though it is a little early (I have 3 more days until it's 2 weeks past the iui). I'm so scared to find out it is negative or I would have tested this morning. Guess I am not ready to let go of the little hope I still have.

Cubanmulatta - I haven't had acupuncture myself, but I have heard of it helping in infertility. If I'm not positive this month, I plan on looking into it. I'm with you: It is so frustrating to keep spending all of this money (that we frankly don't have) to keep doing this without any results. Even when it seems our circumstances have been perfect--as far as follies, sperm quality, etc.--starts to make me wonder how anyone EVER gets pregnant...

And then I hear this: A 15-year-old girl that used to be a good friend of my daughter's before we moved is pregnant, and of course doesn't want to be. Needless to say, I'm a little down today...but trying to stay positive until I test or AF comes.
re called himself and stated "I will take the blame for this..it is hard for me to determine if your numbers are rising appropriately because they have had them drawn so close together since my er scar"....he wants me to wait until Monday to have them redrawn this will be the longest 6 days of my life...I am not going to tell dh..he also said "it just seems like they are rising slowly...but enjoy my anniversary weekend" Someone please tell me how am I suppose to relax now...according to my last af I should be close to 6 weeks now I am totally confused on where my numbers should be!
I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am that you are having to go through this stress and worry...when it seems as though you should be able to enjoy this and be on top of the world. I don't know much about the numbers, but it would appear to be encouraging that they are at least rising, wouldn't it?

You are in my thoughts and prayers.
So I went ahead and took the early pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. I am trying not to give up hope until AF comes, but I have been having a lot of cramping again in my lower abdomen, especially on the left side...so it is really difficult to stay positive. I am 12 dpiui...hoping my little guy just took his sweet time implanting. I just felt like it worked after the procedure; now I'm almost sure it didn't.

Again, I have so much admiration for those of you that do this repeatedly. I'm starting to feel as though my entire life revolves around trying to become pregnant...does anyone else ever feel that way?
Back from ER they said "they beleive that I had multiples that tried to implant" at least 3 as they show 2 "deflated" sacs around one sac that measure 5 weeks and 4 days...beta is 5211...I have to go back for u/s and bloodwork on Monday they also did not see anything in my tube which is great BUT they did see a cyst measuring 44mm thats huge and what is causing so much pain...also they said Im not out of danger for a blighted ovum so it all is truly in God's hands as I am emotionally drained...Thanks so much for the well wishes we will continue to pray that a embie is in the sac by Monday a least the sac is in my uterus where it belongs!
bfromthed:  Wishing you only the best.  I am keeping you in my prayers.  It's great that the embie is in the uterus....that's hopeful.  I'm sure he/she will be the survivor! Don't you worry, God will see you thru.

39andpraying: Wanted to say welcome to our forum (for about a week now).  I hope that we can be the support that we need.  When I first started on my journey and had gotten a BFP and then my numbers declined (chemical pregnancy), I didn't know where to go.  Then I just poured my heart out on this forum and the women just picked me up and helped me thru many tough times.  I don't know where I would be without their support.
So, I hope that we can help you go thru your journey.  I know it's easier said than done (at times I need to practice what I preach), but you need to keep trying.  I have had 4 IUI's done and I cancelled IVF cycle, and I still have the desire to keep going.  

wolfgangsmom: Don't give up....no way!  Take the time you need to recharge but don't give up.  Don't say that your time has passed....keep going!

ALL:  Just plowing thru.  Doing my acupuncture, drinking heavy doses of herbal medicine, supplements.  I am with you ladies!

SSBD....
All: Asking for prayes as my u/s is tomorrow...was told last wednesday that they saw twin sacs but no heartbeats...also in the last 2 days my pregnancy symptoms are fading and Im getting more nervous and upset by the minute. I had a beautiful day yesterday as we celebrated out wedding anniversary and today I woke up already thinking about tomorrow. I have to have another beta at 7am then the u/s at 9am.
Hi try not to worry about tmrw too much (I know easier said) and specially dont loose your hope. I wish you best of luck and hope and pray for good news. I am so glad that you had a nice day and evening with your hubby (took mind of things a little bit).
Lots of prayers your way and big hugs. Pls let us know how will you get on tmrw xx
thank you I will post tomorrow as I will get the beta numbers back before the u/s that will give me some kind of idea or at least hope if my numbers are up my re said they should be at least 10000 at this point if they are rising appropriately
Hi, Im 32 and have been ttc since abt 3 yrs. triedtc thru iui and went thru an ectopic pregnancy and lost my left tube abt a yr back.:(
Have restarted the iui. did the 2nd one 15days back. really hoping its a sucess this time. i am tired of all this activity. not really able to focus on work.
you guys think i should take a hpt?
Is anyone interested in some Menopur?  I have 3 vials left over and I have a 3 month old baby so I have no need for them.  I would love to help out someone else acheive their dream.  I live in Southern California.  Let me know if you are interested.  They have been in the fridge the whole time and expire in Nov.
Congrats!  Thinking of you and hoping everything will work out for you this time.  You and your husband have been through enough already!  You deserve to have your little one in your arms.  Praying for you!  Keep the faith.  God does help you through this journey and YES it is totally worth the hell you ladies are going through.  I look at my beautiful 3 mo. old baby everyday and thank god for giving me such a beautiful gift.
beta came in at 6998 re wanted it to be at least 10000 by now :-( u/s in 1 hour feeling really depressed right now!...according to af I should be 6 wks and 3 days today
The u/s showed one little perfect bean! The heartrate was 123 bpm I do have "free fluid" in my uterus they are thinking there was a twin that didnt make it. I do have to take it easy because the free fluid can cause issues they are hoping that my body reabsorbs it. I am waiting until after 12noon when re does his rounds to find out the next appointment. Thank you for the prayers as I breathe a small sigh of relief! God is so good!
I have just read about your little bean. You and your hubby must be over the moon..That is fantastic I am so pleased and happy for you!!! You deserve it girl!! Enjoy every minute of it and take it easy. Look after yourself and your little bean. Happy nine months!!
Thanks for the well wishes! re's office called I go back on the 29th more bloodwork, u/s and to actually see the dr. Good luck to everyone so much going own...baby dust and sticky vibes to us all!
God Bless
Beatrice
New on the forum. I'll tell you a little about me. Had a 20wk pre-term last dec 09.Cause is just that. Perfect preg. Started last year with infertility treatments. Was on depo for almost 5 yrs.
April 2006 no more depo
April 2007 fertility work-up, Provera to start cycles
April 2008 natural(nothing)
April 2009 saw Re
June 2009 possible PCOS metformin, weight loss
July 2009 HSG-clear tubes
started femara CD 3-7
OPK+
3 days bding
Aug 2009 BFP
Dec 2009 20 wk preterm
2010 TTC
March Lap-clear, O'ed on my own
April Femara 2.5mg natural
May Femara 2.5 mg, follies 19mm, 14mm Ovidrel
June Femara 5.0 mg 1 23 mm, IUI #1
July 5-9 Femara
-7/5     U/S CD 3 clear
-7/12   U/S CD 10  23mm, 17mm trigger night
-IUI #2 9am
Progesterone started 7/17 night
-Beta 7/28 (((babydust to me & my other cycle buddies)))

@bfromthed,

Have FAITH! You will be okay. Rest when you can. When you go to work again take it easy. Are you on progesterone? They told me when I PG again progesterone, cerclage @ 13wks, then progesterone shots until 34wks. Even though cervix was fine but it doesn't hurt to have cerclage. We have been making arrangements for me to stay home and not worry about work. We have saved 6 months. It was hard but even if she puts me on modified bed rest I'll still probably won't work everyday.Bless you and the little bean. :)

Congratualtions to both of you. Good to see its finally worked for you. After all the trying times this had to be yours.
Bask inthe glory of it.
Hoping you the best of health. All the best !!!
Faith thank you so much and keep us posted on your progress....my job is very understanding and when I need to rest they allow it I have to work some as hubby has been laid off since October dealing with the automotive industry in Detroit I already have my high risk docotorlined up for 4 weeks on August 20th I know my re will have released me by then Im working on adjusting my insurance to be sure I am in great hands! God bless and keep me posted!

Emereen: thank you so much for the well wished! I promise to take it easy
Thank you for the welcome. I've been away from the boards since AF showed on Friday evening. I was pretty heartbroken, even though it was my first IUI.

Everyone: I saw my RE again this morning. Started Clomid 150 for the next 5 days, shots of Bravelle twice this week on Wednesday and Friday, and oral Estrogen pills (which I'm supposed to insert into my vagina every night?...weird) starting Thursday. I go back in one week for another u/s and more blood work. Will do a trigger shot and another iui if everything goes according to plan. Has anyone heard of this regimen? The Bravelle injections and estrogen are both new this month.

The RE says everything looked perfect last month, but no baby...so he wants to step things up because my cycles have been longer than 28 days since starting the Clomid several months ago...and because of my age.

Thanks to everyone who has written me and kept me in your prayers; thank you for your support. It is so difficult going through this and not really having anyone to talk to about it. I'm a worrier, unfortunately, and my hubby is exactly the opposite. He doesn't worry about anything, and just says "it will work out and we'll have our little Jack or Emma." Sometimes that makes it harder, as strange as that probably sounds...to be the only one that doubts that it will happen. Then again, I'm the one shoving my body full of hormones! I'm so bloated, I feel like a whale, I cry at commercials--especially if a baby is involved; I'm basically a little nuts at this point! The only thing that keeps me going is knowing that this will increase our chances of having the little one we are dreaming of.

Good luck to everyone ttc!! I hope this is your month!
we are 7 weeks today 33 more to go! Anxious for Thursdays u/s and bloodwork to be sure the little one is doing okay...no more spotting or cramping just a little heartburn and even my bbs are not as sore just a little sore on the sides...I will keep you ladies posted after my appointment please continue to pray for us as I will do the same for all of you. God Bless! Sticky vibes and baby dust to us all!
I did a cycle of bravelle every night for one week straight and I produced 14 follies in total. But unfortunately, I didn't get any results out of it.  And yes, it will make you bloated and emotions will be all over the place.  I didn't like it because of all the side effects which made we switch REs.  My new RE said she doesn't like Bravelle and wouldn't recommend it to me.  She prefers that I take gonal-f instead if I decide to do another cycle of injectables.  Good luck to you.  SSBD!
I'm glad you're coming along with your pg.  I hope you have a full term and have your buddle of joy in your arms soon.  

As for me, DH and decided to do 2 more IUI starting in the fall.  But before that I'm going do some acupuncture the first week of next month.  My depression as gone down a bit since, DH and I went on a weekend getaway.  It was very relaxing.  

I'm surprised that AF hasn't come yet.  I know I'm not prg since I'm not doing any cycles and it would be a huge miracle if DH and I are able to conceive naturally. Unfortunately, we can't.  
Never underestimate God's power who knows what is possible! Good luck and keep us posted!
God Bless!
So glad that things are going in the right direction.  I really am so happy for you.  You are the first one to respond to me about two years ago so I feel that i kind of know you.  Best wishes with everything.  I hope you have a noneventful pregnancy and stay healthy.  

I have mixed feelings.  I try to stay away from the board but i cant seem to stop myself.  I dont know if this is good for me anymore because its a reminder of losing my pregnancy a year ago.  I have a gorgeous little boy turning 6 on Monday.  I should just be happy for what i have.  When i tell people i am trying, thats what they say.  But I really long for another one.  I just have to accept that this is it.

Good luck to everyone!

Mary
Hi all! I'm SO glad to be seeing all these BFPs everywhere! It literally gives me cold chills! I hope all of you who haven't received your BFP just yet, are doing well and not giving up. NEVER say NEVER!!! As for everything with me, I'm now 34 weeks and 4 days =) Still hoping to make to 37 weeks, but NO longer than that. This has been an amazing pregnancy! No complaints...until now. I have PUPPS (I'm pretty sure that's how it's abbreviated). It started on my tummy, then the upper part of my legs, then my feet and hands and EVERYWHERE else =( I have NEVER itched like this before, in my life! I actually went to the doctor for a check up last Monday and had to go back Wednesday because of all this. I was prescribed a topical and an oral medication that is helping tremendously with my tummy and upper legs. My feet are the worst!!! They are covered in like little blister things and itch horribly nonstop! I was told that the symptoms wouldn't clear up until the babies are here. It's all okay in general though, because I know the cost is WELL worth it!!!

God Bless and ***Baby Dust*** to ALL!!!
You are a huge support to me but I understand how the bored can be happy and depressing at the same time but do be thankful for having 1 child as I have none and praying this one stay put for 33 more weeks and be nothing but great events along the way! Do keep in touch God Bless!
Wow hormones can cause so many issues...I hope you are doing better and get some relief....those babies only have a few more weeks to bake just try and concentrate on that and maybe that will give you some relief. Keep us posted and God Bless!
Beatrice!
Good Lord !!
When I read your post, I felt i was reading my mind !!
Its almost the same as what I think, worry and go through !! For me its a new cycle again as well after a perfect everything. so now planning for the 3rd IUI an really hoping that it works.
Lets be positive. We cant give up right? so lets not. maybe we should meditate or something. I get so stressed with all the worrying, praying and hoping. Relaxing will definitely help. Lets keep in touch !! :)
Emereen: I'd love to keep in touch. You're right, of course, relaxing would definitely help.

I just left the RE's office. Now he is thinking maybe I have PCOS since there are several tiny follies and no mature after the Clomid and Bravelle last week...however, he said that last month too and then when I went back a week later I had two mature follies, did trigger shot, and definitely ovulated according to the blood work. I am so confused (and  depressed as well since I was expecting him to give me a trigger shot, and the iui to be done this week)!

The blood work from last week was again perfect: ovarian reserve/egg quality/etc. He said he has no explanation for why meds work one month and don't the next...

Now he has increased the Clomid to 200 X 5 more days and two more injections of Bravelle this week. (At first he prescribed another oral med, but it was another $200 and I'm already on day 11 of my cycle?) My insurance doesn't cover ANY of this, and from what I've read, that medication is usually used early in the cycle.

Cubanmulatta: I wish I had seen your post before my appointment; I would have asked about that medication you suggested...I feel horrible on these. I just hope when I go back next week that I have a mature follie (preferably several)...that would make this misery worth it. As far as finding another RE, I don't really have that option--mine is the only one within several hours of where I live.

Good luck to everyone ttc...still hoping this is our month!
Good luck to you dont sound so defeated its not over! You are in my prayers keep me posted

I'm honestly trying to stay positive, it's just really difficult sometimes. It seems as though we get great news (like all of my blood work coming back perfect) and then something else goes wrong. I ovulated last month without injections (other than the trigger) and this month, even though I'm on more medication and the bravelle shots, no follicles maturing at all.

I'm still a long way from giving up. I'm just confused and a little sad. Thanks for your message, and you are in my prayers as well.
bfromthed:  I share the same feelings as wolfgangsmom.  You were the first one to respond to me when I was a mess last year, and am eternally greatful to you for that.  I am wishing you the happiest and healthiest 40 weeks!  I'm glad to read that things are moving along nicely.  I can't wait to see pictures of your little bump!  God bless.........

wolfgangsmom:  You are such a fighter!  It's hard to give up on something like this, but only you know when the time is right.  It's always good to hear from you.  Please don't forget us...........

Nokoutem: I have been thinking about you....thinking if it was almost time for you.  Wishing you the best!  Keep us posted.

ALL: Lot's of welcome's to the Newbee's.  We are here for you!  For me, just plowing thru.
I just wanted to say hi to you all.  Thinking of you Ladies.

SSBD..
thank you so much that warms my heart I will keep you posted after my appt. God Bless!
God is good! u/s went well baby measuring 7wks 6 days but re is concerned that the sac is measuring 1.5 weeks behind...I have never heard of that it can never just be good news something to always sweat...next appt 8/12
I know exactly how you feel about the mix feelings of the board.  It's hard to stay positive when you get good news and then bad news. Although I check the board, I don't always write because alot of times I'm so depressed to even write.  So I just write journals of how I feel each day.  I sometimes feel like the most negative person on this site and feel embarrassed that I can't control it that well.  I can't wait to start doing acupuncture. They're going to have a handful with me.
Cubanmulatta:  I guess it's consistent with the highs and lows that we go thru emotionally.  We feel happy, then sad, then happy, then sad....it's an emotional rollercoaster that I want to get off of!!! :) :)  I hope that you enjoy your acupuncture.  It will help you relax.  If it's your first time, you will feel your body warm up as soon as you have the needles put in.  I look forward to my acupuncture appointments-the herbal medicine is a different story. :)

ALL:  Going out to shoot some pictures this weekend.  I'm going thru withdrawal.....I have a crafting class tonight, and then the weekend.  Looking forward to it.

Just plowing thru.  Have an appointment with RE # 5....maybe 6 (I've lost count already) on 8/25.  New clinic, closer to home which is good for morning monitoring.  Hopefully all my acupuncture sessions, herbal medicine, and vitamin supplements will pay off.  I need one good follicle and an RE that believes in me!! :)--well actually about 3-5 good follies, but that would be a miracle.

Enjoy your weekend, and stay positive ladies.

Thinking of you all.
Re's office called and wants me to have a u/s this Friday and also next thursday to keep a eye on the sac...Im excited now that makes me feel a little relief when you can see what the little bean is doing in there!
I'm new to this site and am 8dpo using metformin and ovidril.  It's comforting to read what you all have to say as I am really nervous- have had lower back ache, right side ache and a rise in am temp that started yesterday.  Not sure if all the cramping and other things are AF or (hopefully) not. This tww is so long!  

baby dust to all!
I am so sad and devastated today as they cannot no longer find the baby's heartbeat! The baby measured 8wks 5 days and I am or would be 9 weeks today and the sac has stretched fine. I have a meeting with re on Monday to get plan for d and c when I tell you that words cannot express the ache and pain me and my dh's heart feels right now its too much to bear...so i will be taking a break from the site to get my mind body and soul in order. This is our 8th pregnancy and no children...no funds for IVF just enough strength for hopes and prayers. My soul is deflated at this point! But God makes no mistakes so I have to take life as it is delt to me. I feel awful for dh too I am almost 40 he is just 32 and still childless and he wants this more than anything even though he does not speak of it because he know its difficult for me! Thanks for all the support God Bless!
Beatrice
bfromthed: My friend, none of the words that I'm writing will comfort you, but know that I am thinking of you.  I left you a note.  Take the time that you need to recharge, but don't forget about us.

2bmommy: Welcome to the forum.  Best of luck with your cycle.  We are here to support you.

ALL: Had a bone density scan (and an interesting conversation with the technician).  He tells me: "Your diagnosis is POF-so there is no chance that you can get pregnant right?"
I said: "Well, miracles happen every day right?" He smiled.
Let's keep hope alive.

Thinking of you all,
SSBD..........
Words can't express what I am feeling for you now. It is such heartbreak. I have never been pregnant and want to be so bad. I don't know which is worse being pregnant and loosing the baby or not being able to get pregnant at all. I just keep thinking that god has a plan for us and he won't let us down. there is a reason for everything, I know those words are easier to say then believe in but try. i hope the best for you and I will be praying for you.

Joy
Good Morning Ladies,
I had the d&c done last night. My re made me feel really comfortable physically but this morning mentally I feel worse than day 1 of knowing the baby's heart had stopped beating. Just to know my baby is not there and I am no longer pregnant is devastating mentally. DH has been so supportive to me even though I can hear him weep from the other room and say "why"? I truly believe that God hears our cries and he knows our heart. I do understand everything happens for a reason even though we may not understand it at all, maybe somewhere down the line we will look back and so "okay I get it". The loss of a child rather a few weeks or many years is devastating in my case try 8 times of happiness that turned into heartache and pain. God is good to me and has given me so many and so much. I will not give up as if we are never parents again I want to know I did all I could in my power to do as the Bible instructed us to do which is "be fruitful and reproduce".

Thank each and every one of you for your notes and messages they reallly mean the world yo us. Please do not forget about us as we take a small break as your "virtual" friendship means so much to me...I'll be back in the game soon. God Bless you all one by one with stick vibes and baby dust
I just took a peek this morning to ck on you...hopefully looking for good news.  I felt a pain in my heart when i read your post.  I am truly sorry.

Interwoven: Thanks for including me in your post

cubanmullata: Its is comforting to write here, when we feel similar thoughts.  Hang in there sister, we are here to support one another.  Sisters trying to get pregnant.  I may not write all the time but i have to ck on everyone.

To all:  still in limbo, no active "trying"...just accepting things and trying to stay young and fit and enjoying my little guy who just turned 6 last week.  We had a fantastic party for him and he was in his glory.  Took him to er last week as well as he had a bad fall. all is good.
Wishing everyone well.

bfromthed: I  am thinking of you.  It hurts me to read your post.  Thank you for keeping our virtual friendship going.  Please come back when you are ready.  We will be here to support you like the very first day!

wolfgangsmom:  Glad to hear from you and that your son had a good day at his party!
I'm sure you will scrap his birthday up right? :)

ALL:  Went to the GYN last night...waited about 3 hours to see him (for a whole 15 minutes), and he told me that I have osteoporosis in 3 vertebrae in my spine and I have osteopenia in my left hip.  He says that I menopaused a few years ago, so the fact that I even had a chemical pregnancy last year was a miracle.  Very depressed....crying A LOT, because the osteo med's interfere with the fertility meds (I can't be on both).  Another screeching hault to the process.

But, plowing thru.....

May God bless us all.
SSBD
all: I am doing better today alot less pain physically but I got a appt reminder for my u/s that would have been my 10 week scan on Thursday so that made me think but I got it back together quickly. Still lots of bleeding (tmi) so my hubby is catering to my every need he has did all the laundry cooking driving and anything else that has to be done and I told him I love him so much because he too suffered a loss not just me and I reconize that. I am keeping us all in prayers as we continue to fullfill our dreams! Baby dust and sticky vibes to each and every one of us...I have a appt with my re for a follow up on Monday I will keep everyone posted :-)

interwoven: you are surely in my thoughts and prayers if its one things its always a million!
I guess as the weeks go by I start to feel less depressed and not think about it as much.  I am still seeking some help and start acupuncture this week.

Bfromthed - I am shocked and so sorry for your loss.  I was really hoping that this one would stick for you after everything you've gone through.  I have no words.

Interwoven and wolfgangsmom - I hope you all are doing good.  Thank you for your kind words and understanding.  
Hi, sorry to hear about your diagnosis.  wow.  did you know you menopaused?  werent you having your "af"?  You are right though.  Miracles happen.  What is your game plan now? what if you didnt take the meds temporarily for the osteo stuff?  are you in pain?  I dont know what to say.  Its time we get some kind of good news on this board.  I am thinking about you.  

Yes, I took a lot of pictures of the party and am planning on scrapping them.  YOu mentioned a crafting class you took...was it scrapbooking?

Cubanmullata:  I have heard great things about acupuncture.  been thinking of that myself.  Let me know how it works for you.

Bfromthed:  Keep the faith.  you are strong. you will get through this.

wolfgangsmom:  I had no idea when I menopaused...that's the scary part.  I only get AF when I go thru the cycles and they fail...but it's a miracle that I even get it at this point.  The game plan now is to see a new RE (# 5 I think....) and see what his thoughts are.  I am really hesitating on starting the meds now, but I must admit, I am in discomfort and I don't want it to get worse.  It's my spine, and my hip-two very important body parts!  I'm still going to acupuncture (although only once a week now because of money concerns) and taking my herbs and exercising, so I wish that I could prolong taking the osteo meds.
We'll see what RE # 5 has to say and then I'll take it from there.  I won't be able to start cycling until January because the insurance will cover IVF then.  My crafting class wasn't scrapbooking this time around.  I did make some neat tags, and decorated some bottle caps and some really nice cards...:)  It definitely keeps my mind off of things-that and the photography.  Thanks for thinking of me.  How are you doing?

bfromthed: Your not kidding! I cried my eyes out on Monday night....I said not something else now!  I am just staying positive.  I'm not going to give in..  Glad that you are still checking in.

Cubanmulatta: Glad that you are looking into acupuncture.  It will make you feel a lot better.  Hang in there, we are in this together.

Ladies: Just taking it one day at a time. It's just one crisis after the other with me! I can't win!  Got to stay positive.

Thinking of you all.....
Good Morning Ladies,
I am up feeling well today...1 week exactly since the D & C still having some spotting here and there even though re said it sould only be about 3 days but I am feeling okay...no pain and emotionally the sadness is not as bad anymore as I am trying to turn it into motivation to keep me going. Just checkin in on all of you and please know that I pray daily for all of us. The devil is defeat and I do not except him in any way, shape, or form it only makes me want to try harder. I pray for a finacial blessing that will allow us to get to try IVF even though its never 100% guranteed I would like to know if we do not have another baby that I did everything in my power to do as God said which is be fruitfull and reproduce. In my heart I believe we will get there as I vision me holding our baby girl...I keep the faith!

Blessing to you all...baby dust and sticky vibes ladies and thank you so much for the notes/messages they mean the world to me. You cannot imagine what a kind word does for a persons spirits! Please continue to support one another even when you get your bfp's dont forget about the one's that are still in the struggle to acheive our dreams...I didnt and I never will!
God Bless,
Beatrice
bfromthed:  Glad that you are feeling better.  You are a very strong woman with perseverance, and you won't let this overcome you.  Press on, as as you say, be fruitful and reproduce.  Wishing you a speedy recovery.  We are here to listen.

ALL: Nothing new with me.  I see it's been quiet here for the last week.  Hopefully everyone is doing good.  Just going to acupuncture (only once a week now because it's getting too expensive) drinking herbal medicine, and all of vitamin supplements.  Hangin' in there.

Thinking of you Ladies.
SSBD
I have heard great things about acupunchture it helps o'ing and also when regnant stops you from contractions! I cannot afford it until my new benefits next year but prayerfully we will be preggo again by then and with better outcome...keep me posted
Hi all! Just wanted to drop by quickly to check on everyone and to announce the arrival of our baby girls!!! On August 16th, 2010 at 5:31pm and 5:55pm Bella Rae and Eden Jae were born vaginally (with an epidural =). Bella weighed 7lbs.11ozs. and Eden weighed 7lbs.9ozs. They were both 20 inches long. Bella has a head full of blonde hair and Eden has a head full of dark hair. They're absolutely beautiful and perfect!!! I ended up being induced at 37 weeks and 4 days (they just didn't want to come out =). Everything went very smoothly and I have never been happier or in love in all my life. I am more in love with my husband than ever and the love that I have for these little girls is indescribable!!! I thank God for all of this because, without him, I would be and have nothing. I know it's hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel sometimes, but I encourage and challenge you ALL to NEVER give up or lose hope or faith! You're all still in my thoughts and prayers always and remember I was once where you are and now I'm typing this with one hand because I'm holding one daughter in the other and just put the other one down to nap!

-Emilee

God Bless!!! ***Baby Dust***
Congradulations on the birth of your twin girls. I can't believe how time flies.  I was new to MH when you first announced your pregnancy.  I'm very happy for you.  Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement.  

As for me, I've recently been doing acupuncture and it's going good.  I've had to change my diet.  I feel a little more relaxed but I still feel sad and hopeless at times.  Hopefully by Oct or Nov we can do another IUI cycle.  We're going on almost a year of these on and off fertility treatments and no results.  We praying the DH will be able to change health insurance plan to a better one since we are low in funds for treatments.  
Congrats x 2 those were great weights to be twins good job! God bless and dont forget us as you story gives us hope!
i had a chemical pregnancy/miscarriage three months ago and i know exactly when it implanted-i started getting really achy hips and legs. at first i thought i was getting sick-as you can sometimes get aches, but when it continued for 5 days i knew something was up. it turned out i was pregnant! and it implanted 8 days after ovulation. apart from that there were no other symptoms apart from a little cramping about 2 days before my period would have been due. i am on to my 16th month of ttc and just had iui done for the first time so if i get the aching hips and legs again i will be very excited.
Good luck to you keep us posted on your progress!
Nokoutem: Congratulations! I'm glad that your dream came true.  Thanks for thinking of us and for your words of encouragement.  I am wishing you and your new family only the best to come.

bfromthed: How are you feeling?

kikkleh: Welcome to the forum and I am wishing you the best of luck as well.

ALL:  Been uber depressed.  I have hit a downturn.  I'm just to depressed to move forward.
Stopped going to acupuncture, drinking herbal medicine, taking supplements.  It's hard to pick myself up again.  There might be a possibility that they take the insurance plan away (the one that covers IVF) next year.....what can I say......
Feeling alot better! Still lots of nausea from the meds but it subsides after a while but I am pain free :-) I went for my follow up on yesterday and got the okay to return to work on Sept 5th just with lifting restrictions I am ready to go back these days are long and boring at this point! We are going to wait til af to start meds even though Im watching my temps its just to get back into the routine...because of all the meds and being in the hospital I want and the re wants my body to sort of have a little break. Also I start at he high risk clinic in Detroit tomorrow. This is the largest women only clinic in the city!  I will be going at 9am. Good luck to everyone with all the up coming appts and events! God Bless us al!
Beatrice

Interwoven...take a moment to breathe we all have to step back now and then and pick back up...dont stay down too long it will get the best of you! We are allowed to take a break when our minds/body just cant take anymore! Trust me when I say I am here with you...Praying for strength and understanding!
interwoven2340- sorry to hear that things aren't turning out so well for you.  I know how you feel.  I'm still fighting my depression.  I've even had to seek help because all this is way too much.  I even cancelled my acupuncture appt tomorrow and moved it for next week. I'm suppose to do it once a week and I've missed two weeks already due to finances.

Bfromthed- I'm glad to hear that you're doing better.  I still have no words for what you're going through.

kikkleh- welcome to the forum.  Good luck to you and I hope you get your BFP soon.

Well as for me, DH and I have a new insurance which is suppose to kick in today.  I still don't know what coverage we have but I hope its better than the old one.  Once we know, then we'll proceed with treatments again.

thanks for the welcomes!

bfromthed-you must be a very strong person-i dont know if i could deal with another miscarriage and i have only had 1!

i am about 10 days post ov. up til today i have felt nothing but as im writing this i am cramping a bit. hopefully a good sign. i have looked over my infertility journal that i keep and i have realised that i have cramped before around this time and it did not lead to a pregnancy-so not a happy chappy at the moment.
Hello ladies
sorry for not being in touch but just moved house and no internet for long time. How are you all doing? We are 19 weeks. I cant not believe it - it is going soooo fast. Still worried about everything. Going for scan week on tue - so excited. This journey was and still is amazing and I couldnt have done it without you. Thank you so much for your help and support.

Bfromthed - I am soo sorry about your loss. I felt so much for you and couldnt believe it. You are amazing and strong person who will come out of this even stronger. I like your spirit. I hope and pray that God will bless you with little one soon. Lots of hugs

Interwoven - hello my friend. I am sorry that you not feeling 100 percent. I understand that all these things can get on a top of us and we get very down - believe me I have been there but try not to loose your hope. I believe you will get your little blessing soon. I thinking of you and please stay in touch.

Cubanmulatta - new insurance - new beginning. Stay positive my friend. Just try to take it easy and think of the result. Lots of hugs and prayers.

Kikkleh - welcome to our little comunity. best bunch of ladies you can find and very supportive when you need them. Good luck with your cycle. hope this is the one!! Sticky vibes and baby dust your way.

Good luck to you all and praying for success. God bless you all..
all: Hello ladies feeling alot better today I posted my last dr. appt notes on my o journal so if you are able take a peek...Just asking that all of our bfp'a dont forget about all of us in the struggle...we need the support! I have decided to jump rght on board...as soon as af starts we are ready to roll I will not except the devil's defeat!

bayboom: so glad to hear from you I was wondering what happened to you! Time is moving I cant believe you are that far...I am still heartbroken but I amnot defeated! Please keep us posted!

God Bless....stivky vibes and baby dust to all!
It's been awhile since I've seen some BFP.  Hope to see some more soon and I hope to be one of them.
Hello Ladies,

Just because I haven't written, doesn't mean that I haven't thought of you.  Thanks for your posts and for the uplifting wishes.  

bfromthed: Your perseverance is commendable! Glad that you aren't defeated.  God Bless and onward!

Cubanmulatta: How are you? I want to see a BFP soon and hope and pray that it will come soon for all of us.

kikkleh:  How's things?  Keep us posted on your progress.

babyboom: How are you!!! 19 weeks (well more than that now).  How time goes by so fast.  I am happy for you and wishing you a wonderful pregnancy.

Still in limbo Ladies.  Had sis' baby shower last weekend.  Saw some old friends.  Of course, eeeeeeeeeveryone brought their children...UGH!!!! I was ok, because it was for my sister.  It's hard, what can I say?

Let's keep the thread going.  Thinking you ladies.

Your friend,
interwoven
Just checxking in feeling well and once again thankful for you all for the support!! This thread is quiet we dont need the momentum TO DIE DOWN PLEASE I WILL BE BK IN THE GAME SHORTLY AND I NEED EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!
so af came as i suspected. its funny-when i had my miscarriage i knew from the day it implanted that i was pregnant-so now i know how i feel when im not.
am day 3 and started puragon 50 (double the dose i was on last time).
fertility specialist has told me this is our last chance at iui before we need to move on to ivf-scary. i find it hard to swallow that i have pcos-which affects my ovulation only-ie if they fix up my ovulation which they have done for the last 6 cycles theni have the same chance as anyone else does to fall pregnant-yet we have to move to ivf if this iui doesnt work? amazing.
Hey everyone! I just started up my acupuncture sessions again and getting ready to go through another IUI cycle soon.  I'm just waiting for AF to show her face by the end of this month.
Hey ladies just checking in I will get started on a few Estrogen tabs to thicken my lining back up after the d and c feeling fine and just ready to get back on the traun...praying for us all PLEASE DONT BE A STRANGER!
God Bless
Beatrice
felt my tummy doing little twitches and tugs today...with a low temp of 96.8 had a + OPK today could not believe it so I took another it was + too so I waited 3 hours and took another + so at least Im ovulating...not sure how fluffy my uterus is already but this month no meds just giving my body time to get regualted so if we are blessed it will be all naturale!
Had progesterone checked today (1 day early because I could not make appt tomorrow) it came back at 9.3....I have read it needs to be 10 on a non medicated cycle to show ovulation? Not sure if it would have changed if I had waited til tomorrow but thats what it is...so now we just wait for af....
Hey everyone.  All this week, I've been waking feeling sore boobs and yesterday afternoon I had a headache and felt cranky.  I'm just waiting for AF to show her face to start another IUI cycle.  
good luck to you keep me up posted!
Hello ladies
how are you all doing? Seems little quiet in here so therefore I hope everybody is doing ok.
We had our 20 weeks scan and found out we are going to have a little boy. I was soo happy that little one is growing and is healthy. so excited.

I wish you good luck where ever you are in your cycle and praying for positive results. god bless you
I know it makes me nervous when there is not activity nobody needs t his thread to die off...CONGRATS on the bouncing baby boy glad things are goijng so well...keep me posted I am still here!
Congradulations on your soon to be baby boy.  All the best for you.

I think I figured out why this thread has gotten so quiet.  There's another thread with the same exact title as this one and there's alot of activity there.

As for me, I just started a new IUI cycle.  Hopefully this is the one.  
progesterone down to 4.1 so af should be here soon...wants it to comes so we can ttc again
Hi ladies! I'm so glad to see that the thread is still alive...slowing, but alive nonetheless. I just wanted to drop by and see how you all are doing and to catch you up on me and mine =) We're all doing great! We're a little sleepy but it is completely and totally worth it! Our girls are really good girls and even when they cry and pitch their little twin fits, I just smile and tell myself that I will miss this one day =) They're growing like little weeds and are 6 weeks old now =( I really wish I could make time stop or slow down at least. I'm still breast feeding and supplementing with formula. That whole thing is a LOT more challenging than I thought, but as long as I'm giving them all I've got I guess I'm doing all I can. Their weight dropped well below 7lbs after we left the hospital (dropped below 7 while in the hospital) but at their last doctor's visit they weighed 8lbs.1oz. and 8lbs.3ozs. Eden, the "younger" twin outweighed her sister but Bella was a quarter of an inch bigger (21 inches now). I will do my very best to continue to keep in touch with you guys and you will always remain in my prayers!!!

To bfromthed, wolfgangsmom, Cubanmulatta, interwoven2340 and ALL the rest of you, I haven't forgotten about you guys at all. You remain in my prayers and I just know that good things WILL happen for each one of you!

LOVE, BLESSINGS, PRAYERS AND BABY DUST YOUR WAY!!!
finally CD 1 for me!
I am starting Clomid today after my m/c on 8/7...I am nervous as this is the 8th pregnancy we have had a no babies to show for it (you can read my profile its a long one). I do not believe in giving up and I pray that God's hears all of our cries and grants us these blessings! Good luck to all and God Bless we will get there!
My two weeks after IUI is up on Wednesday.  I don't feel any different.  I'm trying to stay positive, but I am so scared the pregnancy test will be negative.  Any symptoms that I should be feeling?  I feel like i should throw my hands up now.  Any advice?
Well, I'm done taking femara and now OPK till I O.  Mostly likely by the end of this week I will get my IUIs and then 2ww.  I really hope this is the one.  Tomorrow morning I'm going to get more acupuncture.
Good luck to you I have heard so many great things about acupunture
Just had my IUI done this morning after a trigger shot last night.
I wish you best of luck this cycle. I hope this is the one. Please keep me posted it how you getting on. Lots of prayers and good luck
Baby dust your way
The 2ww officially begins...good luck to you lets get a  cycle of bfp's going!
Thanks that really means alot to me.  I've been emotional all weekend.  The day before my IUI, I had an ultrasound and walked out of there crying all day.  Then after the IUIs I've been feeling crampy and had a little spotting the first time.  I'm still get little emotional on and off.  I guess it's the medication and all the frustrations, and heartaches of all the waiting.  
Ok here we go + OPK at 430 am triggered at 5am and covered our bases. All the o pains were on the left (I  have no tube there) we will cover our bases for the next 2 days. I am mentally prepared for bfn since I have no tube on my left and looking forward to next cycle since they say each month you o from the opposite side that you o'd from the previous month. So progesterone check in 1 week to be sure we o'd and the wait begins....again already doubtful but not defeated. God Bless us all...sticky vibes and baby dust!
Beatrice
progesterone came in at 14.8 so on the low end but again I am not looking for much this cycle knowing that I o'd from the left I know they say medicated they like it at least a 20...I was not schedule to have it drawn until tmorrow but I am off work and my schedule wont allow me to get to the lab tomorrow so re said 1 day early is not bad???....

also on the re's scale my prolactin level should be below 25 and ines came in at 27.1 even though the increased my meds a few wekks ago so not sure whats going on with that but I know that hormone has alot to do with regulating ovulation and af.....
up at 3am not feeling well at all this cold is really coming down on me...stuffy nose, sore throat and I woke up this morning in a cold sweat. On top of that I am having all bfn sighs (chills, cold hands, nose, feet) if you know my history those are all bfn signs for me but again we were not expecting too much this time since I think I o'd from the left and I have no tube there..... Sending prayers, baby dust and sticky vibes to everyone!!!
11dpo bfn on hpt....I also had to break down and take Tylenol and Nyquil last night. I have a horrible chest cold and I coughed all night...temps dropped again this morning. I am not upset as this is what I expected....I expect the worst and pray for the best that wasy the blow of bfn is not that hard to except after all we have been through.... Good luck to everyone lots of baby dust and sticky vibes.
Beatrice
I see it's been a while since anyone has posted. I really need you guys right now, as I have some of the worst news of my life. On December 18, 2010 my little Bella Rae went to be with Jesus. We were told the cause was SIDS. She was only 4 months old. No words can express how I feel right now but I look at my precious husband and other baby girl, Eden Jae and try desperately to find strength. I still keep all of you in my prayers and really need you guys to keep me in yours.

Forever your cycle buddy,
Emilee
I am so sorry!! I can't imagine what you are going through right now!!! I will definately keep you in my prayers. Is Eden doing ok? Are they keeping an eye on her?
Hi Ladies
Not too sure if anybody comming here any more but just wanted to share happy news with my fertility pals. My little boy was born on 2/2/2011 and he is absolutly perfect. His name is Oliver Ray and I cant believe I something so perfect is mine :-))

Ladies I am so greatfull to you all and I couldnt go through this journey without your help, advice and friendship and support. You are bunch of amazing people.
Dont loose you hope to have a child because it will happend for all of you. I was loosing my hope after first, second failure but treatment worked at the end and I have my little baby.
I am praying for you all and sending baby dust and good luck to you all
Yours friend
Natalia (babyboom)
sassygirl35: Thank you for your kind words! Eden is doing well. Sometimes I can just tell that she misses Bella, though. As far as the doctor's telling me to take extra precaution, no one has told me to do anything different; however, we bought the Halo Snuza monitors before the girl's were born and we have been leaving Eden's on all the time (instead of just at night). Up until recently, I had been sleeping in the recliner in the living room holding her at night and while she napped during the day. About 3 weeks ago, we moved back in the bedroom. It's been SO incredibly difficult going though this but I just have to thank God for my husband, Eden and my friends and family. I really hate to see that this thread has died down like it has. You ladies have been an awesome support system throughout all this and I really need you guys now, still. Please try and keep in touch!

Love,  Blessings and, of course, Baby Dust!!!
Hello I'm Angela and new to the post.  I'm 44 years old and on the 2ww I'll test in the morning if not pregnant will go another round of fertility drugs.  As you know what my problem is it's age.  I have two children that are grown so I guess I should be happy but my husband has zero because he didn't know until 2008 he could have children.  We got pregnant that year and miscarried.  We did two cycles of clomid last year and are now on 100mg of clomid and 75iu of bravelle every other day and then did the last back to back with three follicles 16MM, 16MM, 17MM then waited two days to trigger.  I am running out of patient's.  I don't ovulate on my own neither now.

Anyway it's very rough each month because I know without the drugs I have zero hope.  If the next cycle don't work I don't know if we'll be able to do anymore because we can't afford to keep going and I don't know if we'll feel complete without a child because I keep thinking maybe he'd be better off with someone who could give him a baby if I can't.
I am new to this site.  I recently turned 40.  My husband and I have been ttc for 2 years, since we were married.  I have two older children from my first marriage and my DH has none.  We got pregnant naturally in May of 2010, but unfortunately the pregnancy ended in July at 9 weeks.  We have been unsuccessful ever since.  We have tried OPK's (I ovulate fine, no blocked tubes, all other tests ok).  We have tried Clomid, and are now on our second IUI with injectables).  I am 10 dpiui today.  It is so difficult to want to overanalyze everything my body is doing.  I am not very optomistic, but I think that is just a defense that I use at this point from so many disappointments...............
Babydust to you all and good luck for many BFP's!!!!!
Checking in last cycle didn't work and am on another cycle.  We had 19MM, 2 16MM, and one 15MM this round and 36 hours later the IUI after the Ovidrel.  We'll see.  I don't feel much hope as every month I think it's the one so after so many bad ones why would this be any different.  Sorry for being a downer right now.

Angela
I am about 8 days post iui my... I cheated and did pregnancy test(should have waited.. Drivig my husband crazy)it was negative. I am going to try to wait till next week feel weirdly tired but my hubby says it's all in my head don't know help??
hi Nokoutem. so sorry about your loss. glad to hear Eden is doing ok. i wish you all health and happiness
Oh my goodness! I couldn't imagine how you were feeling this time last year.  We all stuck together and supported eachother and I feel horrible that we weren't all here for you after when you needed it.  This is something you never get 'over', you just learn to manage. My friend lost her son when he was two and my first was a newborn.  It was hard to have a newborn when we knew her little man was gone.  She has since had another baby (her 3rd) and now a boy and is finding it a bit harder to not think of the same stages she went through with her first.  She has not forgot him, still have pictures and tells her other kids about their big brother.  He will always be part of their family.
I'm so proud of you for staying strong for Eden as she needed you too!

To all the others who were once on here, I'm back to trying for our third and our last.  DH is quickly approaching 40 and that has always been our cut-off time.  I have started off the record for the first while and then if no luck, we will head back to the clinic.  I've taken 100 clomid cd 3-7 and am waiting.. so we shall see....  Anyone else out there back on the wagon??
CD7 right now....
I am 24, and have been trying to conceive for the past 2 years... I have been precribed with clomid and gonal f shots... And will be going for a scan on the 30th to see how many folicles have formed as I will be having the 1st iui.. I am really hoping this will work as I have PCOS aswell.. Keeping my fingers and hope to hear good news from all of you... All de best... Stay positive.. :)
Nisha, how did your test go??  I'll be testing in the morning (13dpo) and boy oh boy do I have my fingers crossed!! (and everything else too!!)

How's everyone else doing on here???
Thank you for all your love, support and prayers! December 18th is one year since we lost our precious Bella Rae. Words still cannot describe how we feel. I miss her everyday and will love her for the rest of my life. I just ask that you all continue to keep me and my family in your prayers!

On another note, we have decided to try for another baby. Eden is precious, and I'm happy with her (and Bella) but I've wanted more children every since I had the babies last year. I just hope and pray that everything goes smoothly, now that we know what we need to do. We have 5 frozen embryos, so we have to decide whether to use 1 or 2. It's just something we're praying about.

Hope you all get your hearts desire!!! LOVE, BLESSINGS and BABY DUST!!!
We did it again! Sure enough on the exact same cycle as last time two years ago!! Due date at this point is the day my youngest was born! Sept 14, 2012! I'm sooooo excited and can't stop shaking!! You guys have all been such amazing support and I will continue to try to be on here to be that same support.
Hi, i am 12 day post iui. I just am not understanding how to read the symptoms. I am having mild cramps on my lower abdomen and also in my lower back. I am also having excess of CM.also tender breast. Don't know if these are pregnancy symptoms or my periods are about come. Please help me someone.