Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
How many months were you on Clomid before you got pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

I'm on month 3---150mg CD 3-7.

I read somewhere that 85% of women on clomid get pregnant in the first 3 months, so if I'm not pregnant this month I'll move into that 15% minority!  Yuck!

I'm just wondering others' experiences...

I was on Clomid for 6 months before I finally got my BFP!! I am now 15wks pregnant and owe it all to Clomid and Preseed!!

Good luck and don't give up!! It took me two years to get this far!!
Avatar n tn
I was on Clomid for 3 months and then skipped a month and got pregnant the month I didn't take it.   We are now trying for our second baby and this is my first round with clomid, Menopur, Ovidrel and IUI.  Hope it works first time.  I have had several friends who have gotten pregnant with Clomid after 4th try.  The chances are smaller after 3 or 4 times but it is still possible.  Good luck to you this time around!
Hi girls! After nearly three years of trying and 1 m/c I found out that I have pocs and Rarely ovulate. Finally some answers to our trouble and heartache and I'm on my first cycle of clomid 50mg. My gyno prescribed half a 50mg tab days 5-9, sex days 12,14 and 16 and then a  prog test day 21. So sick of waisting precious time and so keen to have twins.... me and hubby decided I would take a whole tab instead of half. Half seems pointless and I'm frustrated as Iv so much research and havnt found anyone who takes only half!!!! Am so excited to finally have some answers. Hopefully we are coming to the end of our fertility heartache! Blessings to all of u girls and Ur precious wombs!