How soon Can I test after IVF-2ww is so HARD!!
I had 2 5 day blasts transfered and I am today 10 dpt. Does anyone have any advice? Should I just wait for my beta on Monday-could I still get a negative today and get a positive Monday?
Thanks-trying to stay away from the poas!!
Well I was in the same situation as you back in November. I also had 2 5day blasto's transferred. I started to POAS at 5dpt and started with a very faint line, but as the days cam closer to my beta which was at 10dpt my poistive line became darker and darker. You should be able to get tested for beta 10dpt, if you doc won't do that I say poas and see what happens. Don't trust it 100% though if it comes up negative.
You can test today cause you are 10dft and the embryos were 5 days. So you are 15 days post ovulation. It should pickup on the test if is positive or no.My doctor tested me on day 10 and it was negative and tested again on day 14 also negative.So you can test today and if is negative wait for the beta on monday. Good luck
I had a third day transfer and I tested on day 8 and 9 after transfer and I got a positive. Since your was 5 day blasts. you can go ahead and test. Good luck!!!
If I were you, I would test tomorrow first thing in the morning.  You should get an accurate result:)  Good luck!  I hope it is a bfp!!
HI....wish I had of waited just 1 more day!!  Had a day 3 transfer and am now day 13 post transfer.  Did a hpt this morning which was negative.  Shouldn't it come up positive if I was pregnant by now ????