How soon can u tell ur pregnant after ivf?
Please please i neeed some advice, or positive experience. i just went through an ivf 2 weeks ago. acouple of days ago i started spotting, which worrieed me, called the doc, he said it was normal. i am still spotting. i did a home pregnancy test and it showed negative :( tomorrow is my test to show whether it's negative or positive, how accurate is the home prgnancy test, and can it be missleading and can tomorrow's test show otherwise?

pleaaaase i need some adive, so confused and nervous.
Only the blood test is accurate.With my last ivf i had a home test the day of my blood work and it was negative and the beta was positive.You can take another test tomorrow but don't get discauraged with the result.Good luck
thank you for the positive experience :)
I need to some help cause i am confused about my pregnant now ..my period on June 5 finished on 9 but my husband came June 20 til July 5 July 20 i went doctor because i do test its positive but i still don't really believe it..but doctor said to me that i am very positive pregnant and ask me when my first period and last so i tell her and she say that i am pregnant about  1&half month?its my first ever pregnant so i need to help cause i forgot the doctor here to ask about it?
because i am very confused my mind i count when my husband here and it is just 1 month but doctor said its 1 and half month i still think whats going on why like that?i wait  for answer